Reviews for Seven Go On Holiday
zoom101 chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
gregs from california
HappyPurpleBunnies chapter 6 . 2/27/2009
I LOVE it! very good idea. I know this story is really old, but it's really good. ~HappyPurpleBunnies :D
DR.TEMP BONES BRENNAN chapter 14 . 11/28/2007
OK NOW THIS WAS SOME FUNNY STUFF BEATING ON THE WALL TO TELL THEM TO BE QUIET DURING SEX LOL GOOD JOB
Mistkit chapter 21 . 9/30/2007
that was one of the funniest things ever! i liked the part where catherine said "mad rabbit sex" that made me fall off of my chair and the part with warrick butt naked was just hilarious i almost gagged from laughing! great story! hey you should make one where like all the csis are on a really wild rollercoaster and it breaks and it flies off of the track and into the lake like thunder mountain or something and then there's a mad rescue and yeah lolzies that would be funneh!
Dr. Temperance Brennan chapter 21 . 7/26/2007
No! This can't be all to the story! Where are the other chapters? They must be around her somewhere! *searches fervently* come on! You haven't updated this fic since LAST YEAR! We NEED another chapter! PLEASE!
HighRoadS2 chapter 21 . 9/24/2006
OMG so hilarious! Please keep going, I seriously CAN'T GET ENOUGH! :D
JuanseyLio chapter 21 . 9/12/2006
poor greg, lol ;)
jordannicole chapter 21 . 9/11/2006
i enjoyed that. a good right-before-bedtime read.

i look forward to more, hopefully soon. lol
Graciekay chapter 5 . 9/11/2006
this is sso sweet!
Liz chapter 13 . 8/11/2006
V cool I couldnt stop laughing !
HighRoadS2 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Terrific! KEEP WRITING! because you're amazing!
The Lovely Desdemona chapter 19 . 6/21/2006
p.s. Chapter 19 and 20 are the same chapter, just repeated. Just thought I'd let you know
The Lovely Desdemona chapter 20 . 6/21/2006
But, you stopped typing! I don't like it when people stop typing! Is there going to be more, or is that the end? Please tell me, i don't want to pine for a chapter for weeks on end, only to discover that the story has been completed. Please type more.

Signed,

The Lovely Desdemona
lisab1986 chapter 20 . 5/28/2006
Great story! It may be OOC, but I love OOC geeks when they're having fun... not to mention lots of lovin', lol! I can't wait for the next chapter!
ayesha-s chapter 20 . 5/28/2006