Reviews for The End is Nigh
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
lol The Lay of Rh-kap-wah made a return!
You do such a good job with Luna, and your take on Ginny and Molly is interesting.
And those chickens, that whole sequence was just soooo creepy!
And you actually managed to make this adventure fit into canon too! Poor Luna though...
Ah, well, another wonderful story!
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This was kind of sad and funny at the same time. I liked it
ArmorBlade chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Nice piece of work here, odd you didn't mention the diary towards the end. Will this be a continuing work?
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
cute as well.
o0morgana0o chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I was very sad to see that such a good fic only had 6 reviews... _ So i'm making it 7. I really liked this fic a lot. It's quite well written, and original but still believable. I can't say I've ever seen a fic that addresses this particular issue before. I don't usualy like fics that are ultimately sad, but it's so fitting here I can't help but like the fic. Anyways, nice job. Oh, and I absolutely adored the chicken religion.
duj chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
What a sad but realistic ending. Still, they did become friends of a sort again eventually. Ginny would have had a much better first year at Hogwarts if she'd kept her promise though; Luna would have been suspicious of the diary, I'm sure.
Jobey in Error chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Brilliant. Brilliant brilliant brilliance. Especially the beginning - I'd kill for an opener like that.

(I've read this before on FA.)
whitehound chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Oh dear - that's terribly sad. Welcome to ffic - I'm working my way through all these, which all seem to have been posted in the last few days. It's nice to see a new, really good writer appearing.
Glor chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
This story of Ginny and Luna’s friendship is fascinating. And occasionally hilarious. Especially the part about chicken religion. (and Hermaphrodites :)

Btw, are you aware that the Knights of Walpurgis was also the original name of Death Eaters [JKR]?

The ending is quite saddening. But very realistic. Clever Luna saw it in advance...
ladyknyght chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
It's a pity, but I think you nailed Ginny pretty well. A good friend to Luna so long as no one else is around.

You wrote an interesting story. The chickens and religion I found VERY interesting.
Jubexchix chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Cool stuff!

I loved the representation of society through chickens too,you're a clever writer, keep it up!

Jubexchix :)