Reviews for New Bloodlines
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
nice can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
love the omake at the end
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
nice very nice
wolfeclipse25 chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Eh, looks like my feeling was wrong. Sorry for wrongly accusing you, Naruto!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
I have a bad feeling about Naruto... I liked the interaction with the deer! I think there should be more fics with the deer.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This seems like such a great plot. I would've never been able to come up with this idea. I think though that being empathetic might overload Shikamaru's brain no matter how smart in the beginning.
Kakashi, I fully support you choice to kill half the council.
MCRxRoxx chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
please please please please update!
Person too lazy to retrieve pw chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
*tackleglomp*

OMGGG I AM OFFICIALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC! Too bad it's been about what? 5 years since the last update?

Man... and I really really wanted the idea of the Naras have a bloodline limit (why do Hyuuga and Uchiha get all the special treatment? And poor Naruto never has a bloodline limit but he doesn't really need one xD)

ARGHHH, *feels frustrated* I really want to know Shika-chan's powers! I really like the empathy idea, may I use it? I loooove it a lot for Shika-chan!

From: A person too lazy to retrieve her password for her account xD
Saturns-Moon chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
I can see that this story hasn't been updated in years, but if there's any chance that you still use this account, could you please, please! update? I love this story more than I can say, and really want to see what happens. If you do, I will love you for ever and ever!
Amythyst Aquarius chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
This story is excellent! (As well as funny.) Please please please continue this?
ranchan-akari chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
Loving this friendship dynamic going on between Neji, Shikamaru, and Naruto. ;D More? Please? It's been 4 years now. ;_;
Sarla chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
This is good! You need to write more! Its been 4 years! Update soon!
ChevyBlue chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
D What? No new chapters? ; O ; But I was so looking forward to it! D:

Oh wait, "A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding gift a reader can give."

'x3 Well I found this story basically at the start of this year and LOVED it
person chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
i no u might b busy but plz continue this soon its to good to be left like this for so long.
Ariana Deralte chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
I really enjoyed this story so far. You're a good writer and I like seeing Shikamaru heading towards a powerup. Looking forward to more, if you please:D