Reviews for Inside Frank
BiSciFiGuy chapter 8 . 8/16/2009
Are there going to be more updates? Please tell me there are, Im loving this.
Sanctum of Insanity chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
An update? Holy crap! Does this mean you're gonna continue writing? Cause I really like this story
BiSciFiGuy chapter 7 . 5/23/2009
First of all I have to say, wow. This is really a great story. You caught the essence of both the characters beautifully. The story itself is very nicely written, reminiscent of the original stories, very nice indeed.
funfunindasun chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
i like this story...the writing is good, the characters are well preserved and the emotions are strong, id love to read more
chachi chapter 7 . 1/22/2009
this is very interesting

please finish
taylor-996 chapter 7 . 10/24/2008
This is a really good story so far. I can't wait to read more, please update soon!
a firebug chapter 7 . 8/4/2008
I'd never have considered this crossover or the circumstances of it before, but to my surprise I really like what you've done.

I hope to see more!
anathemawrites chapter 7 . 7/17/2008
You're back! D

And sneaky, too. Wonder what they're up to.
Maddiecake chapter 7 . 7/15/2008
It's been a while, hasn't it?

It was still a wonderful chapter, I love how strange this whole story is and how hard it can be to follow.

Hopefully you'll update soon
Dorran chapter 6 . 12/24/2007
Donnie Darko and American Beauty are 2 of my all-time-favorite movies so it's no surprise that I love this fanfic. So wonderfully dark and poetic. ...And I've never thought of their connection! How there's a Frank in both of them, Gretchen/Jane... It totally fits! I hope you'll keep up the writing and feed my Donnie Darko-addiction!
Shane chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
Fantastic. I love the story and how you have to characters pinned. Wonderful. I can't wait to read more. I want to know if they make it through the portal.
Maddiecake chapter 6 . 8/12/2007
So... I take it this is slash? Or is it not?

Very interesting story... I hope you update soon!
VooDoo-Sas chapter 6 . 6/23/2007

for serious.

I Love it. More soon?
GuesssWho chapter 6 . 6/6/2007
Interesting, hmm?

anathemawrites chapter 6 . 5/29/2007
Now, I have never seen American Beauty.

Now, I'm going to. x)

I love how you get down Donnie's thought pattern. Still trying to decipher the title, but I'm almost there. Sounds like Frank isn't through yet, not in the least. It also amuses me to have Gretchen's thoughts projected into Ricky. I also like the fact that you actually have Gretchen involved with the story: She was a Manipulated Dead, after all.

Can't wait for more!