Reviews for Only Hope
PhoenixRoseQueenToo chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I fell completely, completely in love with this story and now I had to tell you. I'd read the story on my mom's minute phone so I couldn't leave any reviews as I went, but... GOSH. I mean, dear goodness, this whole entire story was beautiful.

First of all, from the very first moment BRASKY reoccured, I just knew that something was up with him. I know now that you didn't intend for that to happen, but I just saw it coming!

I like how Sora and TK's relationship progressed. Like you said, it wasn't really bam! they see each other and now they're totally in love and stay together forever. It was more like they see each other, realize, dang, they really do look lovely, and I've always had an interesting connection with this person... Then they dance around one another for a while, trying to convince themselves that no, I can't really like this person, do I? Oh, but I have a great time being around them! What will everyone else say though? How do these people feel about me maybe starting something here? How will this person feel about maybe starting something with me? And then just when everything looks like it'll go well BANG! Completely new plotline!

It was wonderful.

Not to mention the whole Davis/Ken thing (which I called immediately. And then that's put me on a Daisuke/Ken binge that I still haven't kicked). I hate to say it, but I was a little more interested in their issue than I was in TK/Sora. That isn't to say anything wrong on your part! It was just... something about them that had me more interested. It was legitimately my first time reading that pairing and I wanted to see how that would play out. I've also never thought about putting Kari and Izzy together... I wonder how Tai will feel about that xD

Altogether I have to say that this is definitely, definitely one of the best fanfictions I've ever read and singularly the best I've read from this category (so it goes without saying this is my favorite story here ;)) I want to ask you to write a sequel to this, similar but more focusing on Tai/Mimi, but... well, it's been five years. But thank you, thank you for putting such beautiful work on this site!
SLITH chapter 23 . 11/19/2013
Hi,

First of all I'll apologize for not reviewing every chapter, I was honestly too glued to the story. I kept trying to imagine what would happen next and I was never right, instead you constantly surprised me with plot and character twists. You stayed true to character personalities.

The reason why I came to read your story was I wanted to read a Sora and TK story that actually worked. As you had said at the very start, all of the others just jumped right into an automatic romance that didn't feel right. You took your time, showed the physical attraction, the thought process of how they knew how the other thought. I mean like with how they were back in the Digi World the first time.

I scene of the first kiss was awesome! Especially with Mimi figuring it out and going with it, I didn't expect Matt to suddenly go after Sora the way he did. But TK summed it up very good while in captivity.

When you had Sora push Mimi out of the way to get the dark heart, it totally felt like times back in the first season. Exactly how they would be and quick thinking, I really liked the description of what Sora felt and the action. For me I have a tricky time writing fight scenes, and I was able to visualize yours very well. I noticed that in I think chapter 21, you kept a lot of focus on Sora. Her being my favourite character I enjoyed it. Having the ship go after her first, I want surprised by her telling Biyomon to save herself, the thought processes were done very well too.

Back in the hut was very cute and it wasn't hard to imagine that after that huge crash they wouldn't be badly hurt. Honestly what you put them through sounded like the most trying time for them.

I never expected them to go back to the Digi World but the way you did it, it worked! I loved how it all came together and the fight, the scheming, revelations, etc!

I enjoyed the ending, though sad as you know it to be true that for them to stay together as they expand with life and family that it would be hard. But in the end of Season 2 I think it showed that they stayed together.

I know it has been a long time since you'd written this, I haven't checked out your other work yet. I hope to read more like this from you, it is so refreshing to read something that you know someone worked hard on and it came out better than you imagined.

Keep up the good work!

-SLITH
Koumi-Loc chapter 23 . 12/13/2012
This Sokeru ficc would have more hits with Koumi not michi! Koumi/Sokeru Out...
Neko.Cat chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
That rant was kind of stupid. It's called fanfiction. Fans make things up about them. Don't like? Dont read. Your story is alright, kind of boring but enjoyable. Your rant just bugged me.
Neon765 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I am on my third time of reading this story! I just love it soooo much :D

Kbye. Neon765
Disgraceful Duckling chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I actually read this a long time ago, but I guess I either didn't have an account or just didn't review. or maybe I did, and totally forgot. xD Anyways, I just wanted to say this is a really great story, probably the best Sokeru on this site. You captured the characters really well, and brought back a too-often-forgotten foe who I TOTALLY wasn't expecting. Though I certainly caught on faster than Matt -.-;; If this isn't in my favorites already, I'm adding it now. Really great story!
review lord chapter 23 . 5/28/2010
not bad, i loved this story, and yes you get the trophy for BEST sokeru fanfic ON THIS SITE (APPLAUSE), nice story definitely one of my favs
review lord chapter 22 . 5/28/2010
YA HA! and so begins the final chapter n their story, where they must move on (as saddening as that is, LIFE SUCKS) takato must be born to lead the next generation
review lord chapter 21 . 5/28/2010
YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY BRASKY AND THE CHICKEN R DEAD
review lord chapter 20 . 5/28/2010
hmmm it would make sense y the chicken is so powerful, the damn thing is using etemon's (awesome monkey) dark network, NICE
review lord chapter 19 . 5/28/2010
well this sure ain't looking good for our heroes, nice plot development
review lord chapter 18 . 5/27/2010
hmmmm, interesting SOMEBODY KILL THAT CHICKEN
review lord chapter 17 . 5/27/2010
YES they have returned, WELCOME BACK DDs
review lord chapter 16 . 5/27/2010
YAY they're gonna kill BRASKY, sokeru for the win, and lastly KARI VS SORA, SORA WINS! FATALITY!
review lord chapter 15 . 5/27/2010
WILL SOMEONE KILL THIS BRASKY GUY HE'S PISSING ME OFF, GET HIM TO STOP SAYING HIS NAME ARGGGHHHH LOL, but anyway its about time the digi world came into play or this wouldn't be digmon