Reviews for Keep Your Eyes Open
Cutter12 chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
You plunge Charlie into the darkness. While submerged, he is twisted & squeezed, pulled & spun. Followed by a gentle warmth, where you reach in and hold him gently to your heart. With eyes closed, you cuddle, breathing in the fragrance and enveloping the warmth around you.

Guess who's doing laundry while reading your story? :D

These are the stories I just love, poor Charlie facing darkness and terror, but overcoming and finding love and acceptance in the end. I love your writing style. And, I hope that you will continue sharing your talents with us for an extremely looong time. :)
SpyingBirdsagain chapter 8 . 6/9/2009
I know it's been quite a while since you wrote this story but I've just read it now, I'm kind of new to this site :)

I just wanted to say that although well written and all ... I also very much dislike Amita (she's a bitch! lol), please do feel free to kill her, or just pretend she's not there at all :D
Denouement Intrusion chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
I was just reading along, really enjoying this trilogy, when WHAM you had him marry Amita. G-d I HATE that chick. Really. She is so self centered. In the show and in EVERY author's fanfics. I have yet to find an author who can make her tolerable, largely, I think, because if you capture the character as portrayed in the show (which you did) she can't help but be objectionable. Even in this piece she is so into herself. Trying to make Charlie jealous with a junior high manouvre and generally being a narcissistic prat.

To be honest, I liked the Amy character and would rather have seen you have them hook up for a while then have Charlie face the choice. Please next time follow your own inclinations and KILL Amita! ;)

Other than this I really enjoyed this trilogy; it was nicely plotted and very well written, everyone in character (you do a REALLY good Larry, BTW) and the relationships neatly explored. I would have preferred more exposition but that's just me; I tend to be quite wordy when I write and I enjoy exposition. Overall quite a good job.
julia chapter 9 . 7/16/2006
I'm not a big Charlie and Amita fan either. I don't hate her I just think Charlie needs someone that is into something other than math so she can pull his head out of the numbers every now and then instead of helping him with them.
Gershwhen chapter 5 . 5/24/2006
I've been reading this since the beginning and I realize that you're writing on a somewhat superficial level - the characters have emotions, but things get fixed rather quickly. However, I can't believe that even YOUR Charlie (in the context of this story) would just forget that Don had been lying to him all along. And that this betrayal was okay after less than 10 minutes. He may have some binary reactions to emotions, but I don't think it's that cut and dried. This could have really been a great exploration of their emotions and brotherly relationship, but by resolving in in less than half a page you cheat the reader AND the characters. You've had some nice lead up until now, but this resolution really needed a lot more thought (and writing).
lizzie chapter 9 . 5/12/2006
Well, even though I am not a Charlie/Amita shipper I have to say that this was great. Loved the trilogy!
reennie5 chapter 9 . 5/9/2006
I love this ending. Alan is so perfect here. His voice is absolutely in character and I love the ending. I know you hate Charlie/Amita but you write it so well! Thank you so much for the gift of your writing. You always make my day with your frequent, excellent updates.
Queen of Cliffies chapter 9 . 5/9/2006
I loved it! This trilogy was awesome, I loved the ending!
FluffNutter chapter 9 . 5/9/2006
Your a/n at the end of chapter 8 made me LOL! - me, too! But I confess, this was quite sweet, if unexpected. Nice story.
thebondgirl chapter 9 . 5/9/2006
wow, i really enjoyed this fic!:):) although i was sorry that charlie didn't end up with amy cause they made such a sweet couple, i'm glad that things worked out so great with charlie and amita instead!:P nice work!:):):)
starvingartist chapter 9 . 5/9/2006
very nice, with unexpected endings. Although, i would like if the a/n came true.
speedlesweetie chapter 9 . 5/9/2006
That was a great story! I really enjoed the ending (thanks for kiing off Amita). Now maybe ther're hope for Don to find a girlfriend1
Eyphur chapter 9 . 5/9/2006
Great story. What a ride. I hope you have another story or three in the works, I love your writting style and I look forward to reading more.
A Thing For Brothers chapter 9 . 5/9/2006
OMG! I was NOT expecting THAT to happen! Woah, what a way to end a story. With a big BANG! Aw, that's cute. I figure if Charlie can't end up with me, he can have Amita. Oh, well. I'm still sad, though. LOL.

Great job! Let me know when you're starting a new one so I'll be sure to see it!
Swasti chapter 8 . 5/9/2006
lol... its nice that you did amita just cos the fans asked for it.. me im ok either waya as long as charlie is happy.. tho i have to admit i liked amy.. a lot.. she was cool