Reviews for And So It Is
No lie chapter 44 . 6/10/2016
The guy below me is right, if the Author could please finish or could somebody pick this up
Guest chapter 44 . 6/10/2016
Alright its 2016 and we're dying for the next update!
TheBronxZhu chapter 44 . 5/27/2014
Great story but I want it to end already! Hate Speedy, kinda incomplete here.
Soo yeaaah chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Dude all of the stuff she ever faved or followed and stuff were all before 2008. I think she quit this site at 2008. Soooooo can anybody just pick up the story and continue it pretty please?
fkmfkm chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Dude all of the stuff she ever faved or followed and stuff were all before 2008. I think she quit this site at 2008. Sooooo can anybody just pick up the story and continue it pretty please?
epbabeambear97 chapter 44 . 7/24/2013
Dude.. what the hell?! Finish it! Pretty please...? :3
Tristan Shelton chapter 40 . 3/1/2013
I can't believe that Terra is being such a bitch!
hypocritical sinner chapter 44 . 3/1/2013
Is this seriously how you FUCKING ENDED THIS BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF MANUSCRIPT!
arizonahawk711 chapter 44 . 5/4/2011
please finish this book it is absolutely thrilling!
OhhEmmGeeOlivia chapter 14 . 7/11/2010
Please update, I'm seriously addicted to this story, it's not healthy! BUT this story is amazing! Come on! Do it for the Titans, or Beast boy, OR Terra! Just do it... PLEASE!

-Liv
OhhEmmGeeOlivia chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED AN ENGING TO THIS PERFECT STORY!

-Olivia
NoFaithInHumanity chapter 33 . 4/8/2010
FINISH. THIS. STORY. NAOW. Seriously, what the hell! You just don't leave things like this! That is basically a LAW for authors, so don't break the freakin' law! Finish it or i'll send mah kittenz after yao! : I am absoluty addicted to this story, and addicts can become dangerous you know... :O
OhhEmmGeeOlivia chapter 9 . 3/31/2010
This is the 1, 001 time i've read this chapter and it only gets funnier and funnier!
OhhEmmGeeOlivia chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
PLEASE UPDATE!
OhhEmmGeeOlivia chapter 42 . 3/14/2010
OMG FINISH THE STORY! PUH-LEASE! I AM BEGGING YOU!