Reviews for Five Great Charters
You really hit the nail on the head with this one and added the romance Garth nix always seem to struggle with. I had lots of laughs with this chapter :D
kelwin chapter 50 . 4/8/2015
very good. it is sad too for all the people who just disappeared. my favourite bits were kibeth and the sleeper. thanks for this peace of entertainment.
kelwin chapter 46 . 4/8/2015
I must say that was a good chapter. it is interesting in hearing someone elses view on what garth nix just tuched on the long ago. he should have pulled a bell when he was fighting that returned necromancer with saraneth and kibeth he could have walked him on to his sword. good fic well done.
sleepy hamster chapter 50 . 12/2/2014
Awesome! I really love the ending, and I think your writing is great too! This story has been really amazing, and I think it could actually be made into a book! Fantastic job! :)
sleepy hamster chapter 40 . 12/1/2014
Whoa, I'm pretty impressed at the effort that you put into researching for this story! This chapter was fantastic. Great job! :)
sleepy hamster chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
This story is really funny. I love how Abhorsen and Tirelle are always teasing each other ;)
meetmeyesterday chapter 50 . 6/23/2013
That could easily have been a full length book. It was amazing! I can't believe it's over; I've been reading it for at least a week. You have a really great imagination to make something that long, complicated, and in depth. I actually cried at the end.
No pressure, but it would be amazing if you could write a sequel. With or without, though, I feel sure I'll remember this as one of my favorite stories.
Thank you!
vifetoile89 chapter 24 . 11/21/2012
Aw, man. I feel so bad for Eligora, and for those left behind. Is it possible for her to ever recover? Ever?
This scene came to a terrific conclusion, all the same. Seven sisters, disparate at first, finally are bound in the Sight, and choose/are chosen to live their lives out in seclusion. It's a great set-up to the society of Clayr that we see in Lirael.

Though I was thinking, "Seven daughters, seven mothers to begin an entire nation of Clayr-" then I remembered, it comes down to FIVE bloodlines, with Neryl and Eligora out of the equation, and then I remembered: Seven Bright Shiners, only Five ended up leaving bloodlines or physical relics. From Seven, down to Five. Brilliant parallelism!
yma3591 chapter 50 . 9/12/2011
eh im too lazy to log on. anywayz... brilliant. tops down brilliant. i cant do more than tell u tht. u rlly should pursue that career in writing. i cant get enough.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 50 . 5/22/2011
It's not very often that I am prone to crying, but with this chapter and the end of this story, you have managed to make tears roll down my face. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful work. I would not have anything in this changed for the world.

Forever grateful,

Angel
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 41 . 5/22/2011
You could have fooled me. It really looked like the poem Kibeth recited. :D
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 40 . 5/5/2011
Truly an imagintive person, to be able to make it all seem as if Garth was indeed the one who wrote this story- I tend to forget at times. (That's a good thing, right?) :D
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 32 . 3/26/2011
Only five?
Zen Avril chapter 50 . 12/2/2010
You're story is magnificent! I only wish I had more words to describe how wonderful it truly is! I love reading it (and re-reading it)! This is by far the one of the best fan-fictions I have ever read on this website. And one of the best Old Kingdom Trilogy, too-hehe, more like the only one.

The way you write is amazing, and beautiful. I love the description of scenery, character expressions, etc. Your word choice is exceptional too! I learned quite a few new words. I give you many kudos for having so many characters, and keeping each unique! Each one hasp personality and back story, even if they are only present for a few chapters. Which can be hard to do with so many characters in a single story. But that just shows your dedication and creativity!

And the plot of the whole story... It was like reading a better version of Nix's books. Not that his books are bad! The OKT is in the top five of my favorite series, but his writing style leaves a little to be desired. If I were you, I would contact Nix and see if he would use this story as a prequel! Everything makes perfect sense! It made me re-think things from the books (which I am currently reading, again) that I over-looked. It's like "Oh, that makes sense."

Thank you so much for writing this! I enjoyed every moment of it! Please keep writing Old Kingdom fics! Such a talent should not go wasted!

Your loyal fan, Avril

Ps-Rping earns you ten cool points in my book :D

Pps-I just hope my OKT fic is 1/10th as epic as yours
Wodan chapter 50 . 10/3/2010
I really loved this story. I got to read it from start to finish without having to wait for updates and i've really got to see i was captivated. I just couldnt stop reading :) thank you so much for making it! Keep up the great work.