Reviews for XRay Specs
serialkeller chapter 1 . 3/31
Haha, awesome :D
duskrider chapter 1 . 2/10
Nice idea having Harry say this is all a dream leading to him unleashing phenomenal power to defeat Voldemort.
lovehpfiction chapter 1 . 1/13
LOL loved the chapter.
Reader chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
The power he knows not: deluding oneself into believing that three days of constant sex with multiple girls has to be a dream!

(I wish I could delude myself that way too... Especially with Luna)

Also, the new Dark Lord is Dobby! All tremble in fear as he steals your socks and cleans your house!
Reader chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Please, a dozen or so Death Eaters attacked a Quidditch game with hundreds, if not thousands of fans, and not a single bloody one of them, not even those of the Order of the Phoenix, could do anything to stop the pack of losers wearing black bed sheets. British magicals being cowards is a canon thing. It took a group of KIDS to defeat most of the Death Eaters, the only one I think an adult actually did anything was when Molly killed Bellatrix, and she only did it because she had her back to the wall.

Dobby DID help Harry...lose his virginity and get a harem, with options to expand, if the fact that practically all of the female students were starting to act like a horny Luna. (knowing our luck, a few guys were interested too...Like Draco...)
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
...
ExceleKurokami chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Only Harry can be raped(?) by the entire teenage cast of a series and then trounce the main bad guy... multiple times!

Well, at least they didn't all wind up pregnant this time. Fifty pregnant girls should kill anyone, but after three solid days of going at it, one or two are bound to be pregnant. (most likely Hermione, Luna and Ginny)

Oh, and always count on Luna to act the important questions the direct way!
Myself chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
What.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
no, them being cowards is actually a canon thing
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
your work is proof that not having a firm grip on one's mental faculties is a good thing, on this site
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Excellent, thanks
Apex113 chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
"-as the boy-who-lived-to-torture-Voldemort, tortured Voldemort." XD. Priceless
willfant chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
write a continuation please
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
god dammit. ... you are just perf.
draco122 chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
that was awesome nice job
Draco122