Reviews for Dreamers
NarikotheShadow chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Haha oh yes you shall get her ;)
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Hn. He's confident about a LOT of things about which he knows diddly.

Sorry, I just can't picture them as a couple, though you did a great job with emotional interchange.
Sacred Dust chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Wow, this was pretty damn good. Too bad it's a oneshot. The complex and frightening dreams, the genuine impact of the BB/Star scenes...it's begging for more chapters.
Princess Emmanuella chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
You should write a squel. It should be about Raven know what happened and she tells beastboy and Robin. Robin told Starfire he knows and Robin goes all crazy. Raven is sad and Starfire and Beastboy are nervous to go around each other.
DoubleMMia chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Val you've done it again.

Another story of yours that I love.

Beast Boy's dreams were facinating and terrifying at the same time. Same with Starfires. (Imagine a big guy coming at you. That's defiantly scary.)

Good one !
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
not put out logically, ended sharply, rewrite
BeastBoy Little Bro chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
The nightmares beast boy had almost made me cry it's so dam sad but thats why there so good...so good job! I do loved how starfire opened up to beast boy he is that kind of friend and boyfriend you can talk to him about anything. I love the ending kiss so cute _
InsaneRaden chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Perfect

That's all.

May the Lord watch over you

Sincerely,

A Brutally Honest Critic
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Maybe its just the sheer amount of BBRae stories getting to me, but I love BBStar.

Looking forward to more.
nintendiehard chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Excelent work.

The dream sequence was a bit confusing, but I should know...dreams ARE confusing.

Example,

(lemmie know if that link doesn't work.)

Seriously though, very well done. One doesn't see a whole lot of this pairning, and you did it very well. Particularly BB's general attitude.

Nice. Maybe a few more chapters could be good. But hey, you don't tell me how to do my job, right?

-N
Kakashi007 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
This was the best, and only BBStar that I have read! i hope That U Write Alot of them byebye
David chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I can't find this paring anywhere so thank you for writing it! please write more because this pairing is so cute and as I said never used so write more!
Will-the-Tankadin chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Hee hee! Sort, sweet, and not conclusive. Very good, I think. I just wish I knew what tenterhooks were. You're probably not from the US, are you? I don't recognize the word... Hmm...
Darkened Author chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Coolness, not bad to try writing new things :D

Keep up the good work!

-Dark
RaeVin chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Hey Val. Again, I found a one-shot on your profile that I had not yet read. I decided to check it out and was pleasantly surprised to see that it tied in with DSLB. I was compelled to go back to chapter one of the story and refamiliarize myself with the events. This was such a clever idea, and done perfectly. I didn't understand the short summary at first: He danced in a graveyard. She cussed out BirdBoy. Between these two people, it was unexplored, unspoken. Lovers thrusted into the background of a epic story. But now, it makes perfect sense and I find this summary almost as captivating as the one-shot itself. Wonderful work.

RaeVin