Reviews for What?
The Laughing Mann chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
Wow, you're really quick to update. I badly need to spend some time with the keyboard, however I'm gonna budge with my one fic. Do people that don't review bother you?
Dark Kaiser chapter 7 . 7/18/2006
Good chapter!

Update soon!

The laughing Mann chapter 7 . 7/17/2006
This is good, your character development is really good, I'm beging to fully grasp Hanapu. Please update quickly and I hope your 'plot bunny' continues to be of some use. Good luck and best wishes.
blankdotblankdotblank chapter 7 . 7/17/2006
I WANT kai and Rei to be together Kai's just being mean, he never gave them a reason to ask, he pushed them away it's not there fault and it seems like Rei DOES want to know him but just because REi wasn't beaten he atomatically is a bad person unworthy of even friendship? I do like this story and I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at Kai for being an arsehole!
Katreda chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
Chapters are too short but nevertheless, they are good!
kailover2008 chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
oh keep updating
Kai's kitty chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
plz update soon!
Dark Kaiser chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
Is is one of the D-boys?

Great so far!

Update soon!

sasuke chica chapter 5 . 7/10/2006
i'm sorry but don't kill him yet, put him into a coma,paralyze him, just don't end his life not just yet. let us get more insite on his past then make a climax and probably u could kill him but if u do make it a real heart breaking moment. PLEASE
blankdotblankdotblank chapter 5 . 7/10/2006
Do NOT kill him if you do I will! Do something bad. Now you don't want that to happen do you!
kailover2008 chapter 5 . 7/9/2006
oh my god keepupdating what has happened i need to know.

please update soon
Kai's kitty chapter 5 . 7/9/2006
*Anime vien*Why did you stopped at the best part?
The Laughing Mann chapter 5 . 7/8/2006
This is very interting, however if you killed Kai now you'd leave us at a permantent ending so I'm thinkin' that you'll you're gonna put himinto a coma or something along those lines, either that or the doctor saying he was an idoit for not switching to Geiko. But guesses aside this story is developing really well and I wish it was longer, I finish the chapter in under 5 minutes. But please update quickly!
kailover2008 chapter 4 . 7/8/2006
no dont kill kai - but please keep updating this is great
Dark Kaiser chapter 4 . 7/8/2006
I'm getting a little confused now.

Great chappie though!