Reviews for Mary Sue Saves The Day
PuppyXPluto chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Is it sad that I've read something like this that was not meant to be a parody? Of course the OC's (Mary-Sue) name was Maria Ezabella something Something. OOOHHH, kill me with a butter knife, will you?

This is a great parody.
Qu0thTheRavenNeverm0re chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Out of all the Mary Sue parodies I've read, this is one of the best. Good job!
BLAHBLAHBLAH92831 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
This is one of the most lulzy fics I've ever read! I love how many different types of fics you have. Some are funny, and others deliciously angsty.
Cariganna chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Oh wow... that's just too freaking funny. The five cliche minimum made me giggle. I loved how you stepped out of the story and even integrated yourself into the end. flippin hilarious. For what it's worth though, I feel as though you deserve a medal (and not a lawsuit) for killing off Mary Sue! tehe
Charlie Quill chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
...I want to visit Darcy Lane...and *snerk* Pemberly Manor, Derbyshire. *PUHPLEAAZE*

*chokes on own laughter*

ahem. What I meant was...WOW.

just. WOW. That made me laugh, very, very hard. whoo.
HiBob chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I should point out that Sirius Black's mother was never heard from again either.

Thanks for a good story.
shilps chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
absolutely hilarious. i especially love how "female characters tend to evaporate" around mary sue, which is exceedingly true. and the whole america/canada schpeel. totally works, and again totally true. awesome job!
Rosaleen chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Lol. Nothing like a good soppy death scene eh? Very good story. Loved the description of Mary Sue and Snape was FANTASTIC. Very amusing. However you didn't bring Dumbledore back from the dead. I'll have to take points off for that :) Great story. Gave me a good laugh and sure we all need that.
Laume chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
ROFLOL that was funny. Aw...Voldemort living in Pemberly? Poor Lizzy would go mad if she knew.

I can just imagine Snape glaring at his bees lol.

And you discovered the perfect murder! Everyone KNOWS you killed Mary Sue but you can't ever be held accountable! Congratulations!
Jenaneter chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Oh, goodness. It's been a long time since I actually laughed out loud at a story, but I did for this one. This is brilliant. -applause-
babyboo chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Can't *pant* stop *pant* laughing! That was freakin awsome! I'm a person who extremly hates Mary Sues, especially ones who potray the meaning "Oh look at me and bask in my beauty and forget about the other female charaters in the book because i can screw any guy i want" ugh. Anyway, great story and kudos to ya:)