Reviews for In The Name Of The Father
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I love it.
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is really good. Bunta is an interesting character and it is nice to read a fic about him. It was very believable and real too. I really enjoy reading this piece.
ringosatou17 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This is seriously good. Keep up this kind of style!
Sear chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
This was awesome all around. I've never read anything Bunta-centric before, but you write him wonderfully, and your Keisuke was just so adorably awkward too.

This line was just pure brillance - "And it was because of that particular trait that he had discovered a way to combine racing, tofu and parenting."
Hisak0 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
gah! that was neat! I like the story on Bunta's point of view.

cheers!

_
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I love Bunta's ways of parenting.
SilverySnow chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Yeah, Bunta is also one of my favorite characters. It's almost annoying, really, how I feel like he doesn't have enough interaction, or screentime, or fics.
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
aw! So sweet and good and great...and I REAALY need to find more adjectives...loved this one as much as the other!
La Fuego chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I loved it! Such a wonderful view on parental love. I do think Bunta is a wonderfully rich character and he is very easily overlooked for the younger set of characters. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us!
DraejonSoul chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Just dropping by to let you know I your fic a lot. It was nice to read about Bunta, and with the, er, "kids" in the background. Any chance that there be a multi-chaptered version of it? _~

Oh, and I liked the inclusion of Keisuke here. It's sort of running the course full circle, from the beginning up to Project D. Nice touch! And good work!
MX-5 1996 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
I liked it. Really I did.
Swirly chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
For all his apparent indifference, Bunta's not fooling anyone. We all know he's a good Dad, in his own strange way. I like your piece a lot, definitely a shortage of fics in this area.
Chaco and Lily chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
That was cool I enjoyed reading it D The beginning was sad though T_T But nonetheless I love your fic

(Though it clashes with the Initial D movie where Takumi's dad beats him ;; )
pilot-tenkawa chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I really like this image of Bunta. Great job!
coian chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
"a way to combine racing, tofu and parenting"

lol, that's the best line ever!