Reviews for Getting to be a Bad Habit
weemcg33 chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
Your stories are awesome! I felt so bad by the time I reached the end of this chapter as I was imagining being that lucky nurse, with the wet cloth, cooling down Sheppard. Then BAM...You have him convulsing. Poor John, he gets majorly whumped but its just so good to read.
danceofshadows chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
sheppardlover928 chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
I've read this story before, but enjoyed it again-immensely! You have a wonderful gift for writing-it puts the reader right there-I was totally there. This is officially one of my top ten fave stories!
Machinal0me chapter 8 . 8/16/2008
wow I really liked this one: a very good mix of action, emotional scenes where the characters were very well portrayed and, of course, quite interesting whumping.

And Ronon was such a hero, and Shepp was so cute when his mind was this addled!
Space1Traveler chapter 8 . 5/8/2008
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

My favorite line: John interrupted the barrage of questions with practised ease, an edge of sarcasm in his voice, “No Rodney, I snuck out of the infirmary, stopped to steal some crutches on the way, and ran away before Carson could catch me.”

Great fic! Whumpaliciou through and through!

Thanks for sharing this with me.
heartfallen chapter 8 . 3/3/2007
Fantastic story! You're such a talented writer! Keep up the excellent work
Harikari chapter 8 . 9/28/2006
Awesome story! I read it all in one setting - couldn't help myself. Thanks for writing and posting it. :)
Trishkafibble chapter 8 . 9/11/2006
Excellent work! I read about 5 of your Shepwhump stories last night, and I'm hooked! (Not on the whumpage, on your writing!) FF was being snarky, though, so I couldn't review them at the time. You've got a new regular reader, though! Keep up the excellence!

Lauriel01 chapter 8 . 7/31/2006
Nice little wrap up Ali! Oh dear, it's late. I'm down to 'me likey' in terms of eloquence. Me likey! ;D
SGAFan chapter 8 . 7/30/2006
Great story! I was on the edge of my seat when Ronon and Shep were being hunted!

Well done! *applause* !
Allegra chapter 8 . 7/8/2006
Oh my God! This story had some magnificent cliffhangers. I suppose that's one thing that's nice about reading the complete story at once, like buying the DVD box set when there's nothing to stop you watching it all at once! There were some beautifully realised moments, too, like Sheppard's fingers trailing in the water. You have captured sensations & emotions perfectly. Plus it was nice to have Ronon involved instead of Rodney or one of the women. Fab stuff!
Astraldust chapter 8 . 6/22/2006
I've just caught up with your wonderful whumping story. You certainly put poor Shep through it. Loved the angst in the jungle when the creatures were after them.
T'Pring chapter 5 . 6/14/2006
I'm a nut, I admit, but I really appreciate the little details you took the time to work through... the jumper making it through the jungle canopy, the event horizon keeping the jumper out of the way. Stuff like that makes the story so much more "alive", kept me in the world so to speak so that the characters had somewhere real to live, and felt more real too! Very nice.
T'Pring chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
Exciting action and such a good story to go with the whumpage. Nice to see Ronon get a good part too. Wasn't planning to stop at every chapter, but couldn't pass up taking note of the phrase "stoical endurance credentials". Wonderful!

glocap chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
Great ending to an intense fic. The best part of whump fic is how the team comes together to help the whumped friend and this fic has great team/friend moments. Sorry to see this end.