Reviews for Candlelight
No Sweeter Song chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Oh, this is truly beautiful. I love the imagery used, I love the look into Tonks' mind as she wraps her head around Remus and what he is and what all of that means, and I ALSO love your take on Sirius. I really enjoyed it and I can tell it's one I'm going to go back and read and let sink in more.
HVM chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
ah i love all your stories so much, this is truly lovely
Kannepanne chapter 1 . 5/3/2008

Ive been reading your storys for a quiet long time know, but somehow never reviewed.

(Its such a shame that an author like you just have a few reviews)

I think you are incredible, I really like your profoundly way of writing.

Have a nice weekend

(Im sorry for my English)
Maia May chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
I can only repeat what I wrote in my last review (concering Pianissimo): I love it. It is great and sad and very true.

Again: Could you possibly think of allowing me to translate one of your great, great stories?

Nyeren chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
What kind of am idiot am I? I never reviewed this. Honestly. I am a BAD fan.

Anyway, as always, I liked it very much indeed, particularly the description of Remus with books; I believe all fellow bibliophiles can understand the feeling of diving into a tome to avoid thinking about anything else. The dialogue was smashing and spot-on characterwise, even though there was little of it. The juxtaposition of Tonks's musing with her rather cheery speaking voice was /lovely./
give em enough rope chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Fabulous! I love your haunting, almost poetic style. It really creates an image in your mind. Your characters are perfectly canon, and I like the "snapshot" style. Not quite a character study, but almost...I liked the use of brackets. It was a risky choice but you made it work. I should point out though, that The second paragraph is a bit hard to follow, and the passage of time is a bit shaky, but other than that, great job.
RubyLinkle chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
While not without your usual charm, this peice felt a little too hapahazard and confusing. Perhaps a few too many inserts and brackets?

I'll be watching for the Wise and the Lovely. Wouldn't miss it :)

ps. couldn't get the address for the pictures to work...even with the hyphen :P

Perhaps you have more specific instructions for the internet-challenged?