Reviews for Bits and Pieces
SoulBeeGirl chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
way so sad
SoulBeeGirl chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
they are all so sad but i love them
SoulBeeGirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
that was really sad but otherwise i like it :)
Red Tale chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
I liked the first two chapters better, this one was a little too short. I thought the background, comparing people Bumblebee's lost in the war was good too, and it's always interesting to explore relationships through other's eyes, but sometimes confusing to switch in the same story. But I do that too sometimes. Anyway, looked like the sugar helped.
LadyStarscream chapter 3 . 5/15/2006
aw, so sad... but sweet, too. You should do something like Spike and Carly's wedding, or when they had Daniel. I like the happier fiction. But the last three chapters were good, too. It's interesting to get the stories about the behind-the-scenes stuff we never see on Transformers.
SidemolienBurn chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
MJ... Why are you being so depressing with all your stories? There good but... You know I get all sad and stuff when stories are sad.

blood of the ninja chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
I was a little confused about the back story about the piece. I just wasn't sure why everything was in disarray. The sentences structure is good. I'd like to see this with more details though. I hope you decide to elaborate.
Lil' Monroe chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Gives a whole new meaning to Spike and Sparkplug now. But for the 'Com'mon' thing, I think it should be, 'C'mon, just what I think. But this was a very meaningful story.