Reviews for Seatbelts
happyday girl chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
this was so sad :(

i always wondered why the boys and John never wore seatbelts, they wouldnt have been hurt quite so much if they did.

great story, i loved it!

happyday girl

catchme21 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
That...was...awesome.

I am huge into making people who ride with me wear their seat belts. My brother used to be bad, but he has been volunteering his time with riding around in the ambulances, and now he won't move until everyone is belted in.

Very nice short important 'public announcement' lol, very much appreciated.
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Yeah, I agree with Faith Leigh. I don't think that car has seatbelts. Of course, those old cars are also built like tanks. My Dad hit a herd of cattle in a fifty-something Ford, and even though the engine was destroyed because of damage to the undercarriage, neither the car nor my Dad had any major body damage.

Do agree that people should wear seatbelts, though. Just don't think they can in the Impala, cuz they're just not there.

HT
THE someone chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
dude... you killed them

i know it was to rant about seatbelt wearing and i agree with that but... you killed dean
Faith Leigh chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Hehee... Yea, the lack of seatbelt use always bothered me. But unless it's blatant, I just assume that a car from 67 might not have shoulder belts and that they are wearing them - we just can't see them. And honestly, in semi vs chevy, they probably wouldn't have been in their seats in the aftermath if they weren't wearing some sort of restraint...
JensenLover chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
the end?

I hope not...please write more!
RavynJensen chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Good little ficlet.

While in real life this could very well be the end result of that last scene (and tragically has been way too many times) we can safely assume that the writers won't go this route.

Seriously though, very well written. I look forward to reading more of your stuff.