Reviews for Gone Before You Wake
FranklyCatty chapter 19 . 4/27
Wow. Powerful at the end but beautiful. Thank you
aurum di angelo chapter 19 . 1/17
I have read many draco ginny fanfics but this one has touched my heart way deeper than anything else. It is a beautiful story and words cannot express how much I love this story.

The title was an eye catcher and the reason I read this story.

And I am totally in love with the line " I'll be there when the sun rises, but I'll be gone before you wake."
JRae109 chapter 19 . 9/1/2014
god dammit. this is one of the most sad endings I've read, besides one other story where draco dies then eventually ginny dies, oops off topic. overall oved the story, really good. although i think it moved a little fast at times and i think it could use a little more "happy life moments" between the characters, especially the couples, maybe explain the ending scene a little better in the epilogue of someone reflecting back, very good ideas with ginny and dracos power and how the powers came to be also very good at describing the how the powers came to be but could use more description on the powers even if it is in "the order of the dragon book". overall wonderful story enjoyed reading it. glad i did. and definitely recommending it. please do take what i said as constructive criticism, i did not mean to offend at all, if i did, i apologize. Thank you for writing the story.
"Afterthought" Looking back and reading my review and looking at my really bad grammar and punctuation, which i fixed a little bit, you did a really good job on the grammar and punctuation as well.
Beloved Daughter chapter 19 . 9/20/2013
How absolutely beautiful and yet tragic. Thanks for writing and posting! This story truly touched my heart.
Mary chapter 19 . 6/11/2013

That was a beautiful story. You are a talented writer. Keep up the great work!
mai chapter 19 . 9/15/2012
Does his mean they can't have kids?
Mai chapter 19 . 4/9/2012
that was a beautiful story and the ending is ironic:)
titch95 chapter 19 . 1/21/2012
That was really well done but the epilogue made me cry :'( your writing is really good!
roni2010 chapter 19 . 12/12/2011
sad that severus didn't spend more time w/ luna.. losing a baby is heart wretching pain to experience... overall a great ending..
roni2010 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
a deep chapie.. i feel for draco..
Zombie-Sex-Pistols chapter 19 . 7/10/2011
That was depressing.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 19 . 6/30/2011
AceCade chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
King Ron lol
AceCade chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Amy Christina chapter 19 . 7/8/2010
The ending left my face :o DDD:

I can't believe you ended it like that !

Overall, it was somewhat cheesy and slow at parts, but not enough for me to stop reading so that means I liked it. (: except the ending - that was terribly sad, and I'm still shocked.