Reviews for Secrets
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
Aww, this was pretty cute.

I hated the amount of bad language in it, though. I mean, it's rated K, for goodness' sake, not even K plus...

But anyways, I really like the overall story! _~
rezmutt chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
this is really cute. i love how you take your time and though a lot happens, it doesn't feel rushed at all even though it's not that long.
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 5 . 5/21/2009
aw...so cute! love it!
Dimly chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
Man, Kiba is as clueless as Naruto! But I love the story! :D
itstehchibiness chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
omg omg omg this was a very good story :D! kudos to you! very very very well done! :D XD! hinata was very much in character and kiba... omg he's so smexeh! (lol T.T i know im wierd) anyway very good story and i am looking forward to reading more of your works :D
itstehchibiness chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
omg omg this story is great! XD! kiba's all angry lol... and shino's all cool... anyway love it!
Kibalover62918 chapter 5 . 5/10/2008
Who was that ninja-guy?
Aurena chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
kyaa~

Too cute.

x)
1moonwitch chapter 5 . 4/4/2008
Simple beautiful kawaii ending!I really enjoyed it and so sad to see it over. Ever want to do a co authored story let me know. I enjoyed your writing style. Great story a definete fav!
kimchismile chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Aw, what a cute story. I love this story, it's like my favorite KibaHina one ever (probably because it was also my first)! KibaHina OTP.

I love your style of writing. My favorite chapter was 2, it was just so funny (adding Naruto and Sakura's “Whoops, guess that was bad timing” part) and so darn cute. All the characters stay true; and I can look at all of the scenes and they all seem so real...

I wish they were!

I liked the festival ending, festivals are always so cute. And good for Kiba for knocking the hell out of that guy. XD

Well I'm running out of time, so I guess I'll have to end the review...I had so much fun with your story. In fact, since I loved chapter 2 so much, before I read it on the computer I printed it and read it as a bed time story. Hahaha. XD Oh well, I loved it and I still have it.

Thanks for such a great read. _

KibaHina

- Selene / memorycapturer
readergrl56 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Really nice story. I like how you kept each character in check and didnt dismiss Hinatas shyness as part of her personality.
dragunzahurr chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
djsfdkvnfbkg

oh my god, that was amazing. there was perfect imagery and it was believable. not just, "OHLOLSILLYME I JUST ADMIRED NARUTO LOLOLOL!"

you made it awesome.

favs~!

Ceata88 chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
Ie! Great ending! I love it! X3
PearlaH.Sweden-Arigatou chapter 5 . 3/22/2008

this story cant end! T.T its too good to end! its one of the opnly kibahina ones i read! NO!

Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y

ahem. my rant is over. (winces) sorry about that. _ this chapter was AWSOME!(cheers) I applaud your excellent writing skills! xD xD xD

He gave her an apologetic look, “Sorry. Forgot your nose isn’t as good as mine. I smell food.”

hahaha, i love kiba! (hugs Kiba)

anwyays, thanks a lot for the awsome story! if there's a sequel: im readin' it!

there's gonna be a sequel, right? please tell me if there is. _ id love to read it!

anyways, thanks again!