Reviews for Love and Presidents
SilentStarlightSky chapter 3 . 4/7
Cute! I can't believe there aren't more stories about Laguna and Selphie. She clearly has a huge crush on him in the game.
LazydreamerAEmish chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
That was sad.. I read the whole story (never skipped a chapter nuh uh) and was in total shock at the ending. I ship them too after learning she really had a crush on Laguna in actual game.
Really, I thought they're gonna end up and sadly, the truth, yeah.. that hit right at the spot! Yep, gotta agree it's a bittersweet end.. Head over heels for years she said, and of course it will take a week or two to recover or they mostly called in two words: MOVING ON.
But that's quite alright, forgive and accept ya know.
IcegoddessLexra chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I love this story. And I have one request. I LOOOOOOVE Selphie/Laguna...you think you could do a S/L story for me? Pleaaaaaaaaase
ladysade chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
Aw nice story. I was in love with Zell when I was 13. I am 21 and I still love him(he is so unforgetable). Zell is the sweetest dude in the game and in this story. I am glad that Selphie and Zell got together.

Thanks for sharing your story
ladysade chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
I am loving your story! I like Irvine, but to tell you the truth, he is a womanizer! He tries to take Rinoa and Selphie as party members when you first meet the man! Love the "Disciplinary Committee". That is what I was thinking when Raijin, Fujin, and Seifer took Irvine out.

Great Story. I am officially a fan of your writing ;)
ladysade chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This is a great story! I can totally picture what is happening! Have you ever thought creating a doujinshi/comic/pictures from this story?
LillyGirl310 chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
I thought that this story was sweet and funny at the same time and I enjoyed reading it.

It is hard to say what bit I liked in this story because I liked alot of it like when Irvine came to the party and insluted Laguna then got thrown out by Seifer, Fujin and Rejin that bit made me laugh but the bit I liked the most was when Selphie was flying the Ragnarok and she nearly crushed into the mountian because she couldn't stop looking at Laguna and the fact that Zell got scared when she did that, which also made me laugh but like I said I enjoyed the story so much that I can't really pick a favourite bit but they were some of the parts I liked.

All in all a really good story and I look foward to reading more of your stories in the future.

Till Next Time

Queensunset
Krissy chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
I liked your story so no flames from me! I also really think that a sequel with Zell and Selphie would be really cute. Though this was written in 2006 so maybe you already made a sequel. I'm gonna go check. :)
Bert8813 chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
i loved this fic it had a happy yet unhappy ending, i loved it!
MiaBathory chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
D: *gasp* Oh my goddess! ;_; i nearly cry! D: cute but sad ending, i mean, i though Laguna and Selphie will be together in the end ;_; but... but... _U pff I suppose that just reality... anyway, I really liked the writting D: is one of my favorites one person POV fics! *w* aw and X3 I totally luved Seifer! *0* and Fujin and Raijin of course *w* and Quistis rlz! D: Irvine is such a jerk XD but, well, he is lovely even that D: anyway *-* i hope you write something LagunaXSelphie again D: see ya
Ezzie Valentine chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
Aw, I think deep down I was hoping that it would work out, but I knew it wouldn't just by the tone of the story. The part that got me all choked up is when he was talking about himself being old and feeble and her having kids of her own...that whole part was just soo sweet and soo sad.

I know its been a while since you wrote this sweet little piece, but wonderful job!

Ezzy
Pied Flycatcher chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
Oh, I love this! You captured Selphie's voice perfectly. I completely believed her feelings and even though I kind of wanted a happy ending, I think the one you chose is very true to the characters. A pity that Irvine was such a jerk (I've always liked the guy), but I loved the way that Seifer dealt with him. And Laguna is such a gentleman. Great writing and great characterisation. Thanks for a brilliant read. :D
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 3 . 6/13/2007
This was lovely. I liked it a lot.

~Padfoot
Selphie Ivy chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Nice start! I'll keep reading! x
fraught chapter 3 . 1/17/2007
That was surprisingly refreshing for something so sad. I don’t know why people ignore Selphie’s crush on Laguna- it is canon and more importantly it’s interesting. Your fic is interesting as well, though I’ll admit it made me very sad. I think what I found most depressing about it was that I really think that it could've worked if Laguna weren't Squall's father.

The age gap between the two of them is large, but not impossible; politicians marry younger women all the time and Esthar seems like the sort of place that people mind their own business. But Squall would not be able to mind his own business, which seems odd out of context but here- well, he and Laguna have enough issues without adding Selphie in.

I thought the whole story came together well, with no need for a sequel, but then I enjoy a bittersweet ending everyone and a while.