Reviews for Departure for Domino
TotheGreenside chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Chapter 2? :]
NightmareGlitter chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
XD That was great! I love it. It was perfect. I love the way that you craft the english language; your writing style is amazing. And the whole room thing, heh heh. Yay! Manjoume and Asuka! However, I think you might wanna raise the rating to T...for sexual references. Still, it was a great story. Keep it up!
JunAsuka chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Now you may be on my ass about my story. But I'm not gonna get yours. I think the Manjoume/Asuka pairing is the only sensible one. And it's pretty damn funny.
Winter Yuy chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
OMG! I loved this story! Poor little Manjyome-kun was tortured like that! Saiou was hilarious. Juudai was his usual stupid self. Napoleon killed me dead.

...and the last part was the best. Why didn't you write them USING the lube? ;_;

Write more! A second chapter is a must! *favs story, favs author, and alerts story*

.:WY:.
anon chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Someone stole this fic!Their account name is bambrook
Wolf General chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
This was rather out of character, and the ending made my brain skip a mental beat, however...

Very good. I laughed more than once at the antics of this story, and without a doubt this was definitely worth me taking the time to read. I still don't think Saiou is that horrible of a guy...he does manipulate though, and you showed that well.

And once more...the Napoleon and Manjyoume/Napoleon and Saiou conversations were great.
Pidge-san chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
ROTFLMAO!XDXDXDXDXD I cracked up a lot. Carp and clown dude!The part at the hotel was so humorous!XDXD Building the sudspense then getting to the 'whole enchilada'.LOL! La cucuracha, la cucuracha, enchilada blah, blah, blah!XD I still loved the conversation between Saiou and Juudai. I'd like to see more fics featuring the psychic. Mizuchi...LMAO! I love Napoleon. He's like Chronos's evil twin. Kind of like Mario and Wario. Hey,Mario's Italian...LOL! Naughty Manjyome at the end. OOC...Not a problem!:D

P.S.-PIDGE SAYS SLAPPY!~Pidge-san
Oroko chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
::useless fangirl review::

HA! Manjyome and Asuka got the sex room! That was great.

This fic amuses me greatly. I love the return of the one-episode characters. And Mizuchi doesn't wanna leave...ha. You're such a talented author...but I'm going to refrain from gushing TOO much. ;;
PacWoman chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
I love it! Great job!
Pidge-san chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
ROTFLMAO!XDXDXDNever seen a two-shot was extremely funny.:)WOOT!I agree with Qu-ko about the underwritten character .Green toothpaste...cologne...Napoleon..LMAO!XDXDXD I know where you got the knitting part from!What's her reason for knitting in this fic?I can't wait for the second season!I heard Edo's dub name is that true?I'm rambling!Can't wait for the next part.I'm sure it will be hilarious.P.S.-PIDGE SAYS HI AND IF YOU YELL AT GOATS THEY FAINT!~Pidge-san
Neo Arkadia chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
An interesting piece, Jun. What to say...

I like the general plot. It'd never happen in canon probably, but it's quite funny none the lest.

X, Ran, Gin, Asuka, Rose... Geezh. This is Obelisk Blue on parade.

But heck, it's funny. The only thing is that while Asuka might have become more docile, 71 sorta showed her being somewhat scheming. But that's just me.

Otherwise, good work. I'm interested in the second half, when you get to it.
Qu-ko chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Hooray for the use of one-shot characters!

Actually, I think you pretty much nailed Napoleon. And the cologne crack is probably something GX would do. Asuka was good, even if the "I want browse around a Bath and Bodyworks store/give Saiou-sama a present" bit was slightly questionable. Albeit funny.

You're right about Manjoume retaining some of his cockiness, though I think it's to a lesser extent than presented here. He's a lot more obedient now, and I don't think he would question Saiou even if he did keep a piece of his soul, but that could just be me. ;x

Hmm... that's all I can gather from this in terms of concrit. You awesomeness. Appearance of underwritten characters FTW. :D

...Your fics remind me that I need to get cracking on that RPG-based fic.

*runs*
DancingKirby chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Finally! I have inspired someone!

So this is a twoshot, huh? That's a kind of nice change of pace. Your one-shots are good, of course, but I like your multi-chapter stuff, too.

I just had to go look up which episode 79 was...unfortunately, I haven't seen it. You can probably tell that Episode 70 is MY personal favorite.

I'm sorry, but I really can't think up any mistakes you made.