Reviews for The Garden
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
That was just so sweet. Oh goodness... So lovely what you two have written here. I love the way how you made Minerva say the same things twice. Repetition is very influential on the 'whole point' of the story... Oh, when Minerva first approached him, I thought I was just going to die right there gushing... You two can make even the most difficult situations the most beautiful ones... ]

Skrewtkeeper
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Wonderful story, so rich with emotion, so romantic, and rather sad too.
littlefiction chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
That's so sweet
Captain MadHat chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
ok i'm not sure if i have reveiwed this story so i'm doing it again. it is the most gorgeous story! really beautiful. i love what Minerva says to him becasue its so tre in the wya we should veiw people. thank-you you have made my night!

phoenix
Athena G chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
A very sweet story with wonderful description. I like the similar images you created between Dumbledore and Harry, and the tender relationship of Dumbledore and McGonagall. Nicely written.
Gretalie Moores chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Wow I loved this! It's been ages since I've actually been on FF (I'm working in Disney in Florida now so it's been go go go since day 1!)

It's such a nice welcome back to the Ad/MM fold though! I'm looking forward to many more stories!
Xuimare chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
A beautiful story!

I loved it.
artemissan09 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
It is not possible for this couple to be written better than the way you do it...and I love everything about this little plot you had...As always, happy readings and plotful writings!

All my best,

Artemis-san
Serenity Blossom chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Awe! So very romantic!
Annette-Rose chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Oh that was so beautiful! I loved it so much and thought it was so romantic. I'm so glad they realised their love for each other and built the courage to confess it! Thank you for such a sweet fic!

Annette-Rose.
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Wow, I think you really got it completely right there. It was amazing and I thank you for a few minutes of heaven while I read it. Please write more, I love your work, and you rock at this.

xxStellaxx
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Oh... The secret garden. Were you watching the movie at the time? LOL XD J.K. (Not Rowling) Great story. It was awesomeness! Thanks so much for writing! Always Hopeful
Poppinswannabe chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
OH! Soo good! That was really great! I loved it!

Thanks for writing!

Nikki
Quill of Minerva chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Hello.

It's been such a long time since I have sat down and actually read a AD/MM story and this one certainly feels like me returning home :O)

Thanks for sharing this beautiful story with us and it just might be enough to get me back into writing them again.
Leta McGotor chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
That was really beautiful. I can completely imagine them sitting there on this bench. How romantic. Very well written.