Reviews for Lust of Ishbala
Aurora-Borealis Coyote chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
"Seriously, are you one of Pride's friends or something?" Pride hanging out with fanfic writers? AWESOME. :D

Ishbala, where all "interesting anime characters go after they die"...I love this line _

Scar's...real name is Lawrence...lol, how stoic and threatening XD I'd go by Scar too! XD

Envy and his beauty sleep...this is full of great oneliners :D

Aw. I'm glad Scar and his brother tied up loose ends :)

Love this! Funny (this pairing needs more funniness), cute, and solves the mystery even Lust wanted so solve.
This was beyond words chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I laughed. I cried. I sqealed like the little fangirl that I am. Truly loved this! I hope you write more of this pairing sometime because its my absolute favorite ever! Lawrence was truly a great idea! lol Not to mention the perfect awkwardness between the two of them throughout. Scar was, maybe a bit ooc, but that's obviously a necessity in making this funny, seeing thay the guy is too dang serious! I loved the concept of God!Author! xD Julia's certainly an imforgiving one, isn't she? Haha I'm a total fluff junky (these two never get any) so I absolutely loved the ending! Overall, one of my favorite fix ever! Keep writing!
phooykazooi chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Oh, All Powerful Author, I worship you!
Valid.Argument chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
oh mai goodnesh i LOVED this story! i cant believe it only had 6 REVIEWS. THIS DESSERES MUCH MORE ATTENTION.

it was so perfect and so awkward an gawd author and this story is 0wn and i freaking love this pairing and and and and and and -splodes-
CoHeeD17 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Nice name...to bad we don't know what it is. One thing all us FMA fans would like to know
dorcas chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I can't believe you only got four reviews so far. Wow. Anyway, I thought it was all brilliant, even your playing God (yes it offends me, but I'm willing to overlook it for the sake of enjoying the story)). Only thing that kind of bugged me was that Scar was out of charachter. (...contradicting myself, "Lawrence" was one of the most brilliant beyond brilliant dopey names I've seen on him yet.) Thankee!
Freddo the Amoeba chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Aw.

So funny/cute.

... Heh heh. Lawrence.
TheWindAlchemist chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
pfft...Lawrence...pfft
bOB chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
hey yo wats up ho kidding real funny how u put ur self in a postion of power good story other wise!
Contemplative chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
That was so cute I can't stand it!

It really went into Lust's character, something I hadn't explored due to my laziness in the matter, and it's refreshing that something different is so good!

Much love!