Reviews for Breeze of Prelude
Lord of Stories chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
SDF chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This was awsome to read plz write more stories
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Great story! Keep writing more Gracefulshipping fanfics please!
thedancingcricket chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
beautiful! so well done . love it!
and this shipping is too sweet!
ZephyrPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Beautifully written. I love it. I hardly come across a story written like this.
AkemiYumikov3 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This is my favorite Wallace/Winona fanfic ever :)
xXkatlagXx chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
XD YAYYYYYYYYYY! I so love this story of Wallace and Winona! I didn't like the Japanese names, but I loved everything else! The detail, emotion, drama, and so much love. It was an amazing read, and I have to say you make a great author!
superdope chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Oh my goodness, this was so amazing. I loved every single detail. Please, hear me out when i say, thank you so much. If their reuniting was ever to be conon, this is how i would imahine it. Flawless. You captured both characters personalities perfectly and yet still added roance, a difficult thing to do. Congradulations on such an amazing fic
Clovers13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Continue! I really think you're awesome at writing and I really want to see the reactions of other people when Nagi returns the day after in new clothes...;) Best GracefulShipping fic ever! :D
Andrea chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
that is very good! I love it!
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This was beautifully written. I'm glad you wrote it because it's one of the few stories that stay true to the characters and I don't find many of those in certain shippings. I'll probably read this again because it's so deep and touching, and it gives me a lot of inspiration to write Pokemon fics (gracefulshipping and candlestickshipping because top two)as well. Thank you for writing!
PeppermintMochaFrap chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
*Applauds*
her name was Irrelevant chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Hello there :) I go as Apolo around here, and I read most gracefulshipping fics that I can find through basic keywords in my spare time.

That was good! I really liked it, but it was long. Also, the switch in POV's was confusing, and maybe it would have been good to divide it into different chapters? If you're going to keep updating, I'll stay posted -favorited-
GarcefulShipper chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
This is Maylene, now known as GracefulShipper, the Fanfiction Critic. I noticed that Chirutarisu is not the japanese name for Swablu, or Altaria. Check on Bulbapedia. Anyway, I like how you used the japanese names to take a little twist with the story. The end nearly made me cry. The feeling was so warm and passionate between the two. I hope you don't mind that I am writing a Fanfiction based off of yours, well at least part of it. I think you should write another about this couple. They are perfect for eachother. Do you know how hard it is for a man like Mikuri to find a true love like Nagi? Also what I noticed is that you used Suave Leage Champion and Hoenn League Champion. Did you mix up the names? Yes, I notice little things like that, for I am and advanced writer, with 19.5 out of 20.0 points on the benchmark tests and story writing. I also am a renouned editor, and fast at that. I could edit your story if you posted it somewhere where I could edit the story. Also, are you aware that your story is also posted on If you do not, I will tell you in my next review who did it, and if I can, their email address as well. What I also liked about the story is brought real life situations into the story, real emotions, real feelings that burst from the letters on the pages. They reached out and grabbed me so hard that my heart screamed for GracefulShipping. You have ignited a fire in my soul.

Sincerely,

The Fanfiction Critic GracefulShipper
Maylene chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I really loved it, but I suggest when you write more, that you don't use such fowl language. I'm not exactly an adult, so I don't really like stories with words like that in it. But overall I think this story would go into my faves if I registered. I really enjoyed it, though it took me a while to read it in one sitting.

Okay, I can't act like an adult anymore! I LOVE POKEMON! I LOVE WINONA! She's my fav! I love and absolutely adore Gracefulshipping, and am planning on writing my own! ROCK ON!

:) !