Reviews for Breeze of Prelude
O M GAWD THIS FIC IS TWELVE TEARS OLD BUT DAMMIT WAAA DAMMIT THIS FIC DSMMIT VJRKRWPFJPJJFUIP WEJDDIPJJWJMDSOKOW
I doubt you will ever read this, but I was screaming all the way through THANK. YOU.
Zinthia chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
love it . there isn’t really enought gracefulshipping on the you know . anyways. great job
Lord of Stories chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
SDF chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This was awsome to read plz write more stories
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Great story! Keep writing more Gracefulshipping fanfics please!
washiwashimurder chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
beautiful! so well done . love it!
and this shipping is too sweet!
ZephyrPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Beautifully written. I love it. I hardly come across a story written like this.
AkemiYumikov3 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This is my favorite Wallace/Winona fanfic ever :)
xXkatlagXx chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
XD YAYYYYYYYYYY! I so love this story of Wallace and Winona! I didn't like the Japanese names, but I loved everything else! The detail, emotion, drama, and so much love. It was an amazing read, and I have to say you make a great author!
superdope chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Oh my goodness, this was so amazing. I loved every single detail. Please, hear me out when i say, thank you so much. If their reuniting was ever to be conon, this is how i would imahine it. Flawless. You captured both characters personalities perfectly and yet still added roance, a difficult thing to do. Congradulations on such an amazing fic
Clovers13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Continue! I really think you're awesome at writing and I really want to see the reactions of other people when Nagi returns the day after in new clothes...;) Best GracefulShipping fic ever! :D
Andrea chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
that is very good! I love it!
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This was beautifully written. I'm glad you wrote it because it's one of the few stories that stay true to the characters and I don't find many of those in certain shippings. I'll probably read this again because it's so deep and touching, and it gives me a lot of inspiration to write Pokemon fics (gracefulshipping and candlestickshipping because top two)as well. Thank you for writing!
PeppermintMochaFrap chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
*Applauds*
Scientist In Training chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Hello there :) I go as Apolo around here, and I read most gracefulshipping fics that I can find through basic keywords in my spare time.

That was good! I really liked it, but it was long. Also, the switch in POV's was confusing, and maybe it would have been good to divide it into different chapters? If you're going to keep updating, I'll stay posted -favorited-