Reviews for Blossom Hearts
MinaDeville chapter 7 . 10/16/2009
Aww. Why did you stop writing? :(

I LOVE THIS! T_T. Please update ! T_T
stairwaytotheskies chapter 7 . 9/1/2006
I'm really liking this story, I hope you update soon! :)

~SimpleNClean92~
Beeria chapter 7 . 7/6/2006
Ooh this is so much better than KH! More smutty scenes between the characters lol. Continue asap please!
Why knot chapter 7 . 7/3/2006
Great story.

update soon plz.
furriusmurrius chapter 7 . 7/1/2006
Wow, it did take a while, but I was pleasantly surprised! Very cool, switching Aladdin and Jasmine's roles. I liked the Rajah kitty - I almost went "aw". But I liked it, I thought it was well written, and I can't wait for the next one!
Beeria chapter 6 . 6/17/2006
I totally love this story! Everyone is so in-character. Not that I mind OOCness but it's still cool to have their normal personalities for those who can pull it off! Update soon
furriusmurrius chapter 6 . 6/14/2006
Yeah - it was a tad bit goofier this time around...but ya know what? I liked it. It made the encounter with the Armor Thorn that much more interesting...
cloriths 4ever clotis never chapter 6 . 6/14/2006
I have nothing aganist tifa ethier its just that cloud loves aerith who loves cloud back and alot of people are mad about the suposed cloti paring in KH2 but im not everyone knows that aerith is clouds love/light and the reason why he didnt want aerith to come with him is that he didnt want her to get hurt and just because tifa gave him her light dosent mean that he wanted it after all he already has his aerith and well sure he didnt want tifa to get hurt he still loves her BUT only as a friend with aerith he loves her but enough of my rambling yay you uptated hm whats the next world goning to be hundred acre wood atlantica agrabah or a world from final fantasy hurry up an upted the curosity is killing me and yeah clerith yay sokairi and yay tuna!
furriusmurrius chapter 5 . 6/11/2006
Cool. I like how you were really true to the game. However, I think you can take a little more creative license with your worlds. Like Balamb Garden - that was sweet. Deep Jungle could have been way different, just get the basic point of the world across. That's just what I think. Keep up the good work!
furriusmurrius chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
OMG. That was awesome. I never thought anyone could sum up the story of FFVI in one super-long chapter, but you did a great job of it. And yeah, I like Rinoa...but not as much as I like Zell!
furriusmurrius chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Though it is indeed very girly, I'm enjoying this fanfic. It's super interesting, placing it in an AU with familiar FF characters taking the roles of Sora, Kairi and Riku. Excellent work.
WhiteRose-Aki chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
Aerith Gaisborough, chosen wielder of the Bloosomstaff, wow, Kairi is a Keyblade wielder, yeah! Kairi and Aerith rock! PrincessHermioneNekoAyamani
corneliaandcaleb4ever chapter 4 . 5/18/2006
ok i get now unsted of princess its princes of the bloom or heart I dont know but somthing like that right. I know how ya feel with exams teachers are layin um on us but lucky me 15 more days of school
Beeria chapter 4 . 5/18/2006
Yay an update and I had a feeling it would be Yuna as Cloud! oh and I totally know what it's like with exams etc. I got mine too. Well good luck
corneliaandcaleb4ever chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
this is so good love the pairing Riku is mine (random i kno)