Reviews for The Strength of Ten Men
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 8/5
Wonderful!

Dean is the strong one.

I liked this episode so much, it showed how Dean really raised Sam in who Sam listened too.

John is a grey character but the fact that he had to be possessed to say things like that to Dean...I rest my case
SonjaLei17 chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Oh my gosh, my heart just exploded with feels! This is so, so amazing! Thank you so much for sharing this. I really enjoyed seeing Sam's perspective on everything in this moment, especially Dean. So, so good. Thank you :)
Pygmy puff chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Not alot of things make me cry but this fic made me cry, it was perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Perfection
Jade Ice Fire chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Just had to say that I was biting back a major lump in my throat until the quote which totally made me lose it and cry. Awesome bro moment.
Noxbait chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Ahhh! So sad and beautiful. And a very different tag than I've ever read before to this episode. I liked it! Because obviously Dean and John were conscious before the semi hit them so it makes sense there would probably have been some conversation going on as Sam got them to the car. Loved the humorous touches especially the ongoing tease about who is the favorite brother lol.
sparx chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Ohh boy. I wishes you had written more :) loved it.
Riss chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This was simply amazing! It blew my mind. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
idahoforspn chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Loved this!
Yoline Nimai chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Loved that little story, thank you!
KatieElizabethRose chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Great story!
Crystia chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Grrrr. John made me so mad in this fic. I'm glad at least Sam appreciated his brother. :)
Fall Rider chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
So good! Great writing!
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This was really awesome. I guess I never thought much about how Sam got them to the car.
7kstar chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
the conflict in this ep is really a strong set up. I liked how you have Sam standing up to his Dad because he needed to protect Dean and how he kept some of the conversation from Dean to protect his older brother.

It is the thing I miss about the show. I wish they hadn't killed off John so quickly and given them more moments together. Was looking for the family together again, thanks for writing this. :)