Reviews for The Strength of Ten Men
Noxbait chapter 1 . 9/14
Ahhh! So sad and beautiful. And a very different tag than I've ever read before to this episode. I liked it! Because obviously Dean and John were conscious before the semi hit them so it makes sense there would probably have been some conversation going on as Sam got them to the car. Loved the humorous touches especially the ongoing tease about who is the favorite brother lol.
sparx chapter 1 . 1/19
Ohh boy. I wishes you had written more :) loved it.
Riss chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This was simply amazing! It blew my mind. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
idahoforspn chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Loved this!
Yoline Nimai chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Loved that little story, thank you!
KatieElizabethRose chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Great story!
Crystia chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Grrrr. John made me so mad in this fic. I'm glad at least Sam appreciated his brother. :)
Fall Rider chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
So good! Great writing!
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This was really awesome. I guess I never thought much about how Sam got them to the car.
7kstar chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
the conflict in this ep is really a strong set up. I liked how you have Sam standing up to his Dad because he needed to protect Dean and how he kept some of the conversation from Dean to protect his older brother.

It is the thing I miss about the show. I wish they hadn't killed off John so quickly and given them more moments together. Was looking for the family together again, thanks for writing this. :)
ManySkills chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Wow, that's really the truth, ain't it? The strength of 10 men because his heart is true. That's Dean alright. Is that what was maybe Kripke's point all along? Is that where the series is headed?

I loved this and it kinda made me cry. Thanks and keep writing!
Susie chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Just re-read this, and it's beautiful. Nicely done, and thank you.
chacra chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
yeah, that was f**king beautiful and so true... in the serie tv, its always dean that has to sacrifice all to protect his family, really not fair, seriously, in the serie? its dean the real hero, not that I don't like Sam, but seriously, Sam is so selfish...

again thank you for writing it!
HeartsDragon chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
You are a freaking amazing author.

i love this story! poor Dean has so many authors forcing him into 'chick flick' moments~ luckily for him there are authors like you who manage to keep him in character!

Again, you are an amazing author.
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
OHH NOOOO! *breaks down into hysterics*

I can't believe I'm past the point of Jim's death! I mean, really, the scene of his death is the only point in the show that we ever see him, but then I went and fell in love with the man in the Brotherhood series, and now he's gone!

Thank God you gave Caleb a reprieve. That would have been heartbreaking!

Yes, John was a bit of a bastard in this one, but I'm still sad thinking that he'll be gone from the Brotherhood stories from this point.

Oh, such much angst! But all brilliantly written. 8)

- Coolest Badguy EVER