Reviews for Twitterpated
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
Hurry up
Make more
Guest chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
Get yo ass back on this story and finish it cuz it's really nice
e chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Please don't over do it. I rather like this story.
e chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Demetir's kid the one tricked into marrying hades?
e chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Hippo Scuba chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
Wow, yeah, this is awesome.

I really hope you plan on finishing it one day, because I often find myself wondering what would happen in this story if it were to be continued. One of my favourites on the site!

You rule! And (hopefully you'll) keep it up! :D
angel3of3your3nightmare chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
i was wondering if you planed on ever finishing this? i hope you do, this is a really good story and i would like to see what happens.
Naoko Suki chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
I really REALLY like this A LOT!

But am I 4 years too late? I hope not...! Such a great plot! Please finish one day! PLEASE!
Heartless576864 chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
please please write more its really good - cant wait for the next one!
The Mad Maiden chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
Good story so far, please update soon!
Deshwitat'slover chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
more soon please
marskid chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
cool.
Amanda Saitou chapter 4 . 5/29/2007
Nice fic, I hope to read more of it soon, k?
Flash Gator chapter 4 . 12/2/2006
hey, luv the fic,but u havent updated since october, and its now december! please dont drop this fic, its comin along well and it hasnt really even got into the romance part yet, which is always my fav part of fics! plz update soon, dont drop this fic!

Flash

x

p.s. ive read ur other grim adventures of billy and mandy fic too, its really good!
Extraintrovert chapter 4 . 10/30/2006
“You lost track of almost fourteen hours?"

This is especially funny for three reasons. One, I can TOTALLY imagine Grim doing that. Two, I can TOTALLY imagine Mandy saying that. Three, time flies when you're having fun, of which I am well aware of, and it is never not funny when you realize it.

More to the point, even if Rhoslyn turns out to be a malcontent and an antagonist, she stills ranks highly in my books for giving the walking skeleton some balls. Oh, and I can't forget to mention the dream; damn creepiest thing I've read all month, in more ways than one, which is appropriate seeing as tomorrow is Halloween *evil laughter*