Reviews for The Heart of a Child
EternalRandomChick chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Awww, that was really sweet, I loved it! You're right, the children do seem to gravitate toward Cloud; all of them, not just Marlene and Denzel. And on a completely unrelated note, when will Cloud get it through his thick head that neither Aerith nor Zack blame him for their deaths!
SilverDragon13 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
LOVED YOUR STORY XD
MoonlightOrange666 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Aw, it was so cute! Especially the end!
Nickles92 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
aw cute i noe u probably havnt updated in a while but can u plz update soon
Amanda Howlett chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Aw...Cloudy's so cute when around kids! Another awesome story...very well written, and Cloud was perfectly in character. You should write more for FFVII.
linnyzito chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Aww! That is SO sweet! I loved it, and Katie was so innocent... I wish adults could be like that sometimes... I loved the descriptions!
Tabii chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
E!
Hinata X Naruto Frick chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
I really liked it a lot. I sad for two reasons: I like it when orphans get a happy life, 2- I was hopeing that you would make a seqael (a second story after the the first ( lion king-lion king 2)) or at list a second chapter.

But great job on the FanFic and keep up the GREAT work.
AnimeCrazy88 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
This was beautiful!_Keep up with this good job!
Audra Kaiba chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
One shot? I thought it sounded like the begining of another one of your famous long ones. You never told me you had a Final Fantasy fic of your own. How rude. Kidding. But seriously, have you considering adding on?
PaleStrawberry91 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
That was so sweet! I loved it. I'm glad to find a fan fic where Cloud isnt gay or stupid or you know something that is ridiculously

dumb lol. Thanks so much for writing it!
DarkWriter00 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
This was a cute story! I thought it was very good for a post Advent Children fic. I liked it, and I thought everyone was in character very well.

This was overall pretty nice.