Reviews for Bright
Christine Rose chapter 6 . 5/11
I love this so much! The suspense is really killing me, so I hope you do update one day (pls pls) because I want to know who's behind all this and of course I'm praying for a happy LoVe ending too!
C.Elder chapter 6 . 5/22/2015
You confess to being slow in updating, but 7 years have gone by since you wrote this, and you are undoubtedly well set for your entry into the Guiness book of World Records, for slowest updates.
So, having achieved this objective, it is now time to update. Your record will be safe, and we your legion of fans (and purveyors of 120 reviews-which few stories get) have waited patiently. We have put aside our impatience, in a supportive way to help you achieve the Guiness entry, but now we are expecting to be rewarded for our long patience with the updates that this excellent story really deserves. If I can be so bold, we wanna know what happens next! And how you are going to bring all the great work to date, to a conclusion.

C.Elder chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
Wow- great stuff...but only one more chapter?
Please do not be one of those writers who suddenly stops a great story, and disappears only to leave us all hanging endlessly...
C.Elder chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
This is excellent-tense mystery, and raw feelings...and a clock ticking down inexorably on the remainder of Logan's life.
And V, she just continues to judge him in the worst possible way, and she is always wrong.
I am not sure how you can love someon(as she claims she does) and yet always accuse them/believe the worst things about them- without any proof whatsoever.

Who would put up with that?
While Logan has many faults, V just relentlessly martyrs him. Why does he not just walk away and go with Hannah who always loved him unconditionally?
C.Elder chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
Could be his dad/trina to get rid of his testimony in the forthcoming trial. but the crystal meth would indicate the Fitzpatricks, and that links back to Hannah's Dad, a doctor, and his desire to punish L for Hannah.
C.Elder chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
Is Gia unknowingly poisoning L with those cakes/cookies?
C.Elder chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Wow...very good.
Mirandaannw chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
To bad this isn't finished
FatPatricia515 chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
Ok I dont know how I just discovered this but I am so entralled and so intrigued and I have to know WTF happens next! Whats going on with Gia? Is Hannah some mastermind? Who is threatening Veronica? What does this have to do with Kendall? So many questions left unanswered and i know its been years and that this story is probably abandoned indefinetly but if you could find it in your heart to just let me know what the resolution was going to be it would easy my worried mind greatly.
Nikki chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This is such an amazing story. I hope you find the inspiration to finish it someday.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
I know it's been FOREVER, but pleaaaassseeeee update this! This story is too good to end with such a cliffhanger!
nevertothethird chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Oh my word. I thought this was over, and I thought, "HELL NO, it can't end this way." So, I hope this counts as encouragement. And, I understand you can't make promises, but if I don't get a chapter seven, I'm going to be forced to do something ridiculous like continue the story in my own head so I know how it ends. All of that to say, great work. And I hope there's more in you.

Jade chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
I'm obviously excited that you're writing novels, but fics need love too!
ShanghaiLily chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Hey! This was amazing, but what would be really amazing if if you could just post your outline to let us knowhow this ends. It's the least you can do for people who put in the time and energy to read your fabulous fan fic. I know you've moved on to bigger and better stuff, but I get really sad when the best stuff remains unfinished. So many questions...
azerjaban chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Please please please please please continue. This is the second time I'm reading this story. I swear I will buy your books and send you the order numbers if you at least tell me wh8nat you had planned. Ie who's the culprit and who got hit and how it will end.

Please please please please please please