Reviews for Bright
RedJane12 chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
So here I am joining the masses who claim for this amazing mystery to be continued! Seriously, this is brilliant and it would be so cool to have it continue if your muse strikes back... Loved your one-shots too by the way (and duly reviewed there and then...)
Treble19 chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
omg someone recommended this story to me and I just DEVOURED it but now realize it was left incomplete at the MOST inconvenient time :) I totally understand you are done with this story and have moved on, but maybe someday you can post a baby update and just let us know who did it? I'm dying to know!
fatherlessgirls chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
PLEASE write chapter 7! I know it has been a long time but this fandom is alive and well and I know a revival of this story would get a lot of attention.

Your voice is such a pleasure to read. You've got Logan and Veronica's dynamic totally nailed.
angrydango chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Man... I've kinda avoided this story like the plague because I can see how long it's been since you've updated and you're writing always has a way of pulling me in and making me so addicted that it's a borderline obsession for more hehe. I just bought 3 of your books off Amazon and am reading my way through 'Racing the Dark' and 'Moonshine.' That's actually saying something for me, usually I have to read just 1 book at a time but when they got here I decided to read the first chapter of each to decide which to read first and I wanted to know how BOTH of them progressed so here I am lol. At any rate, you'll get reviews for those on your amazon page as soon as I get through them (if I don't get pulled into reading 'Burning City' after that haha) so as far as this story goes, I know it's highly unlikely seeing as it's been so long since you've come back to it, not to mention it's been half a decade since Veronica has been on the air and I'm sure your muse has at least swayed at this point, but the writing is so good! I really hope you decide to come back to it. You seem to understand and write everything about the 'subtext' to Logan and Veronica's relationship so well. But usually what you see fic-wise on here are people who can either write the mystery side of the series really well, or the majority of stuff is focused on relationships of all types.. You accomplished both, along with the perfect LoVe dynamic, you've presented an event that has me on the edge of my seat wanting to read more . I think I'll keep reading your books to curb this ridiculous obsession I've got going on... and to save whatever sanity I have from the lack of resolution here. Already can't wait for Wicked City! Keep up the great work :)
Shauna chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
Okay so I know that it's been a really long time, and that no matter what I write here you probably won't finish this, but seriously? You can't just leave a story like that. I would rather a rushed easy conclusion than to just have it end here. I really enjoy your writing style and it's not that often that I get sooo wrapped up in a story. So please?
msdarling chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
You decided to make this the last chapter! I'm so invested and worried now! I have a feeling you'll never update but I'm hoping. I love your stories and I want you to write more fanfiction, please.
ElocinMuse chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
I would love it so very much if you could update this little gem! *offers snickerdoodles in bribery*

:D
thrnbrooke chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
Dont stop here! OMG! Continue!
Nerdyesque chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
More!
azerjaban chapter 6 . 4/30/2010
Excellent story and while I'm glad your writing actual novels- don't leave us hanging! Please just one wrap of chapter? Then you could go back to writing what your supposed to.
Eleri McCleod chapter 6 . 1/26/2010
It's a shame this hasn't been updated in almost a year and a half. I've enjoyed all that's been posted and I'll keep my fingers crossed that some day you'll come back and finish it out. At a minimum, could I beg for just a final wrap up chapter, despite the sacrifices it would mean to the story itself?

This has a darker element to it than many of the other fics I've found and I really liked seeing that undertone threaded throughout. I've read a whole lot of them that have tried to hold that darkness and simply failed.

Keep writing!

Eleri
Em chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
I have really enjoyed this. Mayber you can finish it up?
iCharlie chapter 6 . 11/6/2009
Heyy. Is This Storyy Finished? I Hopee Not.

Loved It :)
restivesilence chapter 6 . 9/30/2009
I really enjoyed this fic. Very intense and emotional. Usually I avoid reading stories that have so clearly been dropped, but unfortunately I got sucked in before I realized it. I kind of feel like the ending of season 3. :( Just in case you do ever update I'll be putting you on story alert.
Rockerbaby423 chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
just read the whole thing and loved it! right form the very beginnging the mystery just sucks you in, very veronica mars. your writing is so in character, a refreshing change from most stories, and the sarcasm is fantastic!

i know it's been a long time but this story is too good to give up on, i really hope you decide to finish it...i would love to know how it ends

lauren