Reviews for Bright
IamRomance chapter 6 . 7/18/2008
omg so i just started reading this story and i finally finished the whole thing and omg it is amazing and i so can't wait for the nex chapter
Katie 452 chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
so, i was all kinds of excited when i saw that there was an update, but where you left it was so mean. please finish this fic!
lost in pale blue chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
Please, please finish this! I always hope you're going to write more of this and was so happy to see an update! Now that you've left it on an awful cliffhanger with Logan being shot, you must finish! I'm begging you!

Huge congrats on your book deal! I've been trying (with not much success) to write a vampire novel of my own.
raveninthehorizon chapter 6 . 7/15/2008
O you cant just leave it here! its antagonizing .
youremyqueen chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
My goodness, that was brilliant! I am absolutely in LOVE witht this story. It was an excellent read, especially since I hadn't seen it before and reading all 6 chapters straight is great fun!

I really enjoy the dialouge in this story-

"Looks like a becached duck."

"Dude, ducks walk."

I loved that. The characterazation is also spot on and I really can't wait for the next chapter. I'm doing one of those stupid experiments where you stay awakae for 48 hours, with my friend Vincent, and I probably would have fallen asleep if this story wasn't so freaking interesting! Well, only 6 hours left to go!

Thank you for writing this, your my new hero!

Eliza Ann
firebirdgirl chapter 6 . 7/12/2008
Just found this fic, I enjoy it immensely. Hope you keep it, and Happy writing!
Bini chapter 6 . 7/12/2008
I just read this story in two sittings (I had to go to work...), and I'm really hoping you continue this. It's actually not that often that a mystery story in the VM-verse is this ehm... Well, mysterious! I don't really think I know what on earth is going on, and I want to know. So please, enlighten me and finish this story!
everythingisbloomable chapter 6 . 7/12/2008
I'm so glad that you are still writing this story, it is so good and I loved the update. Good luck writing!
vividminds chapter 6 . 7/12/2008
I love this story,you have a way of writing that really makes me feel as i am the characters. I'd love to see how this story ends...:)
blairbear014 chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
I love this story so much&i just discovered it. If you are reading this please please please, I'm begging you -and I never beg- to please post the next chapter.
MariC128 chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
Man, that was intense. A really fast paced chapter that I thoroughly enjoyed. Great work. Hope inspiration strikes so that you'll keep writing this story.
Arica Lynn chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
wow. so glad to see this story back. your characterization is amazing. please don't make us wait so long for another chapter, I really, really am enjoying the suspense behind this one. great job!
dontudare chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
I just read all of this in one sitting and I LOVE it! I can not wait to read more of your work!
iwantpie chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
I was so excited to see an alert in my email about a new chapter! I literally bounced in my chair. I hope we don't have to wait too long for Logan's fate because that would be utter torture. I love your writing and anticipate your next chapter. Hope to read it soon! :D
missdaisy2 chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
I'm so glad you updated! I was wondering if we were going to get to see what happens. I really hope you get a chance to solve this mystery because I really want to see how it ends!
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »