Reviews for Bright
Puddles21 chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
Hi;

It has been over a year since you updated so I'm guessing this story is never going to be updated but I just read it & loved it, really like how you got into both carachters heads. Will be looking out for your novel

thanks for writing

Puddles
Sunny chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
I think that this is a great story, and I love everything you write...I guess that at this point you probably won't finish this story, and I totally understand what it's like when you lose inspiration. Still, if you ever feel like finishing this story, I wanted you to know that you have one more convert who will stop whatever they're doing to read the next chapter.
GalahadsGurl chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
Okay, you cannot do that to me. Please finish this story. I will go nuts, positively batshit crazy, if you don't. Please and thank you? With snickerdoodles on top?
kukurosario chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
I'm so glad that I rediscovered this story! The writing is amazing, as are the cliffhangers. If there's any way for it to be completed, that would be amazing!
lilmermaid chapter 6 . 12/4/2008
I saw the update date for this, and I realize that you haven't updated in a really long time, and trust me, I know what it's like to lise inspiration, but is there any cxhance you could possibly tell me how this is supposed to end? I mean, what a way to end a chapter and not write any more!
mariel chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
i hope this inspires you to keep going, this story is just amazing I love it, I dont really read a lot of vm lately but when i noticed this story had been updated I just had to read it, it would be great if you updated, take as long as you need
Mancy chapter 6 . 7/18/2008
omg so i just started reading this story and i finally finished the whole thing and omg it is amazing and i so can't wait for the nex chapter
KBecks87 chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
so, i was all kinds of excited when i saw that there was an update, but where you left it was so mean. please finish this fic!
lost in pale blue chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
Please, please finish this! I always hope you're going to write more of this and was so happy to see an update! Now that you've left it on an awful cliffhanger with Logan being shot, you must finish! I'm begging you!

Huge congrats on your book deal! I've been trying (with not much success) to write a vampire novel of my own.
raveninthehorizon chapter 6 . 7/15/2008
O you cant just leave it here! its antagonizing .
youremyqueen chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
My goodness, that was brilliant! I am absolutely in LOVE witht this story. It was an excellent read, especially since I hadn't seen it before and reading all 6 chapters straight is great fun!

I really enjoy the dialouge in this story-

"Looks like a becached duck."

"Dude, ducks walk."

I loved that. The characterazation is also spot on and I really can't wait for the next chapter. I'm doing one of those stupid experiments where you stay awakae for 48 hours, with my friend Vincent, and I probably would have fallen asleep if this story wasn't so freaking interesting! Well, only 6 hours left to go!

Thank you for writing this, your my new hero!

~Eliza Ann
firebirdgirl chapter 6 . 7/12/2008
Just found this fic, I enjoy it immensely. Hope you keep it, and Happy writing!
Bini chapter 6 . 7/12/2008
I just read this story in two sittings (I had to go to work...), and I'm really hoping you continue this. It's actually not that often that a mystery story in the VM-verse is this ehm... Well, mysterious! I don't really think I know what on earth is going on, and I want to know. So please, enlighten me and finish this story!
everythingisbloomable chapter 6 . 7/12/2008
I'm so glad that you are still writing this story, it is so good and I loved the update. Good luck writing!
vividminds chapter 6 . 7/12/2008
I love this story,you have a way of writing that really makes me feel as i am the characters. I'd love to see how this story ends...:)
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »