Reviews for Bright
blairbear014 chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
I love this story so much&i just discovered it. If you are reading this please please please, I'm begging you -and I never beg- to please post the next chapter.
MariC128 chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
Man, that was intense. A really fast paced chapter that I thoroughly enjoyed. Great work. Hope inspiration strikes so that you'll keep writing this story.
Arica Lynn chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
wow. so glad to see this story back. your characterization is amazing. please don't make us wait so long for another chapter, I really, really am enjoying the suspense behind this one. great job!
dontudare chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
I just read all of this in one sitting and I LOVE it! I can not wait to read more of your work!
iwantpie chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
I was so excited to see an alert in my email about a new chapter! I literally bounced in my chair. I hope we don't have to wait too long for Logan's fate because that would be utter torture. I love your writing and anticipate your next chapter. Hope to read it soon! :D
missdaisy2 chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
I'm so glad you updated! I was wondering if we were going to get to see what happens. I really hope you get a chance to solve this mystery because I really want to see how it ends!
foolformisery chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
*stares*...*stares some more*...*eyes dry out*...*blinks* Seriously? And you're sure I'm not dreaming?And God,but do I have some magic powers or sth cause I SWEAR to God I've re-read this fic yesterday and was wondering if it's ever going to be updated! Thanks for finding time to update this great story,one of my faves ever;)Great job!
Semmi chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
Ok that's creepy, just yesterday I reread what you'd posted of this fic and was thinking wistfully about getting more of it. Anyway I loved it even if you left off at a horribly evil point and o a novel from you? I'll have to check it out since I love your writing. D
Caremel chapter 5 . 7/5/2008
WHY ARE YOU NOT UPDATING SUCH A GOOD STORY! Uggh, it's too good to leave like this! You are doing a great job with the story and the characterization and everything. So continue! Please?
Anja chapter 5 . 6/9/2008

I love this fic will you ever finish it

it has been two years sins you updated last

I have seen you write sailomonn now I'am sorry that you lost interest in veronica mars after 3 season, but i hope you can get it back en visining the fist two seasons

Please give us some closure en finising this fic
Ingar Malmgren chapter 5 . 9/1/2007
Is it really true that you will finish this story? Please, say Yes... it's wonderful. The mystery, the noir, the voices... perfect. Good luck in finding your muse again!

Lingbo Lu chapter 5 . 7/29/2007
Please update! I want to know what happens to Logan's kidney! :-)
jennifer chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
Any chance you'll add some more?
Jess chapter 4 . 4/24/2007
Please update soon! The tension is just painful!
Nicole Therese chapter 5 . 2/28/2007
I LOVE this story. It is so crazy and so original. I love how hard Veronica is trying. Please update soon!
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »