Reviews for Bright
SweetSlayer810 chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Omg don't just stop there. Please update soon. I need to know what happens next. This story just got me hooked. Great writing.
MzPink chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
aw!poor Logan. I always thought V was a bitch 4 leaving him when she was all he had left!Hurry and update please!
Stella828 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
GREAT so far. Keep up the good work!
X-identaty chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
hm...interesting..update soon ... love Jason Dohring...Logan Echolls...etc etc...
iwantpie chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
The suggested suffering of Logan drew me in. Because I love angst. And I'm a little sick. Kidding. Well not really. But I do love that boy. Anyway! Great start, I'm completely hooked already and I look forward to the next chapter. So hurry. *smiles sheepishly* I'm not demanding at all. LOL.
lost in pale blue chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Okay, I'm immediately hooked! Although I don't think they're at a point anymore where she'd be calling him evil. Their bantering seemed harsher than where they are at this point. Anyway, I really like this and can't wait to read more.
H.J. Glory chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
You know I wasn't so sure about this when I was gonna read it but the whole mystery sickness thing pulled me in. I think you captured their little love/hate relationship well with their dialogue and the whole racing to the hospital part was something I could see happening complete with Veronica cussing as she tried to get him into the car. I was trying to guess what was wrong with him the whole time. I thought food poisoning from the throwing up. But antifreeze? Whoa dude. Totally interested in seeing where this goes. Good work. *thumbs up*
Melissa Maria Cullen chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
oh god! don't tell me Gia laced his pastery! add more soon
gabs3.0 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
This was really good. I don't believe for a second Logan tried to hurt himself. If he was gonna take himself out it would be with a bang. I hope realizing Logan could die makes Veronica admit to him the way she feels. I'm loving this story. Can't wait for the next update!
wes and fred chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
this is really great...cant wait to see where it goes

please update soon