Reviews for Bright
IcyAngel23 chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
What awesome concept. Love it! Please update soon. Chapter two was awesome and I can't wait for chapter three. Please update...: )
smilefortina chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
Oh. Intriguing. I can't wait until Logan wakes up. Update soon !
lola chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
i love this story! the writing is superb, and i'm dying to know who did this to logan. seriously, it is so amazing. as are your other stories. please update ASAP.
KBecks87 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
i normally try and stay away from the 'logans sick' fics but i read this one (not sure why) and LOVED it. You MUST MUST MUST update very soon or I will absoutly die!
Ace of Black Hearts chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
First of, you should turn of the function that only allow readers that are logged in to review, half the people on this side doesn't bother reviewing if they have to log in first :) Second I have to say I really enjoyed this first chapter, and I can't wait for the next one, so please update soon :)
ourlittlesecret7 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
ahh! no logan don't die! that'd be horrible. i'd so cry. please update soon, i love this!

SweetSlayer810 chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Omg don't just stop there. Please update soon. I need to know what happens next. This story just got me hooked. Great writing.
MzPink chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
aw!poor Logan. I always thought V was a bitch 4 leaving him when she was all he had left!Hurry and update please!
Stella828 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
GREAT so far. Keep up the good work!
X-identaty chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
hm...interesting..update soon ... love Jason Dohring...Logan Echolls...etc etc...
iwantpie chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
The suggested suffering of Logan drew me in. Because I love angst. And I'm a little sick. Kidding. Well not really. But I do love that boy. Anyway! Great start, I'm completely hooked already and I look forward to the next chapter. So hurry. *smiles sheepishly* I'm not demanding at all. LOL.
lost in pale blue chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Okay, I'm immediately hooked! Although I don't think they're at a point anymore where she'd be calling him evil. Their bantering seemed harsher than where they are at this point. Anyway, I really like this and can't wait to read more.
H.J. Glory chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
You know I wasn't so sure about this when I was gonna read it but the whole mystery sickness thing pulled me in. I think you captured their little love/hate relationship well with their dialogue and the whole racing to the hospital part was something I could see happening complete with Veronica cussing as she tried to get him into the car. I was trying to guess what was wrong with him the whole time. I thought food poisoning from the throwing up. But antifreeze? Whoa dude. Totally interested in seeing where this goes. Good work. *thumbs up*
Melissa Maria Cullen chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
oh god! don't tell me Gia laced his pastery! add more soon
gabs3.0 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
This was really good. I don't believe for a second Logan tried to hurt himself. If he was gonna take himself out it would be with a bang. I hope realizing Logan could die makes Veronica admit to him the way she feels. I'm loving this story. Can't wait for the next update!
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »