Reviews for Tapang
Kimber McLeod chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
How much do I love this! I think this is the best thing to come out of ToYD... The fluffy fan fiction fiesta that has ensued. I'm just floating away in GeekLove Bliss...
kittenhill chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
I really enjoyed this :) And being a Filipino, I got a kick out of the title ;)
plumeria chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Loved this story and the way you are able to portray Grissom and Sara in character. It just seems so real for me. Great job!

Thanks! :)
Chipmunk chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Really enjoyed reading this (like all your other work, by the way). Love the fact that Grissom asks Sara to help him.
scifidelus chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
This is my favorite ToYD response fic. I absolutely love it and could see it fitting into the show.

Yum, absolutely perfect.
Joan Powers chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
This is a good one too! I like the quote you used, that seemed very in character. Sometimes I don't like it when Sara makes the first move, but having him ask makes it work.

Joan
bumble-beeoncrack chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Cute and Fluffy! I liked it!
M2S chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I always like stories where Sara is strong and capable, and this is no exception. Though I am not necessarily a GSR fan, your stories are always among my favorites.
Geekj chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Asome! great story! love the setting LOL
lisab1986 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
That was the perfect post-ep for ToYD! I loved Grissom not having the courage to kiss Sara and finally breaking down and asking for help - after reading this fic, the next episode is definitely going to be a disappointment!
JuanseyLio chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
really nice, as every other one you write ;)

u rock !
scullyseviltwin chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Whee! So adorable, simplistic yet slightly complex. I loved it. Really and truly.
GMSR chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Yay yay yay yay yay! I love this story! Beautifully written, perfect in every way. I couldn't stop smiling the whole time I read it! I was actually glad to read a post-ep story featuring GSR, which im sure the original airing had intended, but those snickers and sandles really know how to get their fingers in there. Really, it was great.
ligaras chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Loved this, so complicated, so simple: - "Grissom regarded her, smiling the way she always should, and knew she would always be ready to help him, whether he asked or not."
michelle chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Wondered about the title a bit. Hit me in the head: tapangcourage. Thanks for the prompt, romantic post ep fic! Your work makes the fandom truly enjoyable.