Reviews for Cat That Ate the Canary
RainyNightsAreTheBest chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
To the chapter before:

She is so brave for leaving that card and waiting for him, no actually for all of that, I'd fear rejection...:/

And the commen about rolling in the hay... So amazing, but i'm wondering is that really where it comes from?xD

And wow, he'd strip for her, he kind of did, but I swear to god, I love the cat series!:)

Now to this chapter:

Amazig again...(;

They did it face to face! She stopped pretending! Wohooo! Although it made the whole thing so sexy...

"because I like yoi"... Aww, so cute... And innocent...(:

Klutz, he dropped the key...:P
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
LOL... Danny was stranded in bed.. Loved it... Go dANNY YOU GET YOURS...

JENNIFER
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
The end of this installment made me crack up. You could totally see Danny dropping the key. Hilarious! To quote Danny this chapter was "smokin' hot." Thanks for posting it!
dddynamite chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I loved it heheh very cute!
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
OMG! these are getting better and better!

sigh... i think maybe u should own CSI New York, as u suggested, but then thwey might have to give it an even later time slot... lol
Sunny Kerr chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
I've been rereading this and rereading this... Just keeps getting hotter. :D

You're a gifted writer and you have a real talent for capturing the essence of the characters as we know them from the show and making them your own without rendering them completely unrecognizable. Kudos!
justdreaming88 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Love the series so far :-D It rocks. So hot. Have you got a LJ?
oddie33325 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
SUPER HOT LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT; AND YOU KNOW I HATE IT WHEN YOU USE THAT NASTY LITTLE WORD WHY CANT WE END IT WITH TO BE CONT... SEE NOW THERES A GOOD IDEA! I DONT REALLY HAVE ANY DIRTY SEXY IDEAS FOR U BUT I THINK THAT U'LL DO JUST FINE WITHOUT MY HELP BUT IF I DO THINK OF SOMETHING ILL LET YA KNOW

THANKS
grissomrocks chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
How about Danny turning the tables on Lindsay by making his own anonymous phone calls, initiating anonymous shower encounters, etc...?
Detroit chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Hope you decide to do some more DL stuff. I love what you've done so far.
Elicia1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
LOL now you have me giggling, I loved that chapter like the previous ones. Put me in the right mood, I'm supposed to write some smut too, sadly no D/L, my damn ER fic is far from finished...
audaciousblonde chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Hot Damn! I think Lindsay should have to give Danny a lap dance or strip for him like he had to strip for her. I think they should keep 'paying' each other back for the sexual situations that they get put in.

LOL! I can just imagine the cleaning staff coming in and finding Danny naked and handcuffed to the bed! What I wouldn't give to be a fly on that wall!
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Um, very great!

I guess I should have PM'd you.

Will do that next time.

Thanks! Encore!
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I'm so psyched! I was waiting for the episode when she finally admitted it was her!
sarramaks chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
As usual, this was excellent. I may well be pm-ing you!