Reviews for Dirt Kissing
AllieSMG chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
I think Zoe would be upset as well, but later in the child's life I think she'd be happy. I've thought about this idea a lot, and was thinking about using it, but you wrote it so well!

I really enjoyed this little ficlet, great job. YAY for ZoeWash! It's so sad that he died.
futuregypsy chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I like thinking that they were going to have a baby. Yay!
Calendar chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Oh, god. This was just... gut-wrenching. I can't stop crying!
AgentRusco chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I like it, even though I am begining to think that pregnant Zoe is rather cliche. I really like the flashback quotes.
jamie chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
That was great, you got the tone down!
Losyark chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
That was absolutely lovely, and heart-wrenching.

Bravo.

I won't beg for a sequel because a) that's annoying, and b) this doesn't need it. You created this fiction perfectly.

I will say, however, that I would very much like to see a second story with Zoe pregnant and/or the birth.

Keep sailing.
Fair-Ithil chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Beautiful. This was so perfectly well done that there may have been tears on my end.
dulceamargo chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
This one definitely made me tear up - and I absolutely LOVE how you incorporated Wash's lines... I am of two minds - I go for the "happy preggers Zoe", but I can absolutely see the pain/frustration/insanity she'd feel were she to find out about this "present" Wash left her.

This was done really well...and what a great way of using that one little line. Who knew how important dirt kissin' would be? Shiny!
bdrake07 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Aww, thanks so much! I don't really have any idea how to continue this story, but I was thinking about adding more to my other Firefly fanfic, Torn Up Plenty. I have a bit of writers block, though, and can't come up with any ideas. Suggestions?
Jaqq chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
*gasp* I think I'm gonna cry...that was sweet. And really in character. I know it's a one-shot, but ever thought of continuing? Maybe with Zoe's thoughts as she watches a constant reminder of Wash (not that she'd ever stop thinking about him anyway, but hey)...yeah. sad and very good. :)