Reviews for Fighting Chance
T.L. Arens chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
Good story! Kept me turning the proverbial page and I was WORRIED for both of them! And um, what happened to Bec? Seems to me Dean will have a word or two with her later about leaving Sam alone.
Nana56 chapter 8 . 9/19/2006
I liked the alternate ending. Very good! I'm glad you brought Sarah in. I like her a lot. I read your story in one sitting, so couldn't take part in the voting.

Good job!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 8 . 7/4/2006
Interesting... I like the other one better to, but this is good :) Write more soon!
calcium77 chapter 8 . 5/15/2006
I like the alternate ending a bit better since I don't want the dad to be dead. Good story.
Nate and Jake chapter 8 . 5/15/2006
I personally liked the alternate ending better. I loved the story. It was great. Write another soon. You did a great job
Kaewi chapter 8 . 5/15/2006
Holy crap.. now you HAVE to do a sequel, only with *this* chapter! You definitely need more brother time, and it would be great for Sam to see his dad after thinking he died. Sam is going to need a lot of help to get back to normal again, and i'd love to see the process. I was so surprised to read this version, because I thought for sure you'd kill Dean!

Yup. Definitely calls for a sequel.
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 5/15/2006
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
friendly chapter 8 . 5/15/2006
I liked both endings, but I think I liked this one better. You should do a sequel, I would do it off of this ending though...
pizzapixie chapter 8 . 5/15/2006
I liked both endings, they had their own good points. But , yeah. The second one ended way too soon. Not enough " brother angst" lol. Good job. Thanks.
RavynJensen chapter 8 . 5/15/2006
Very brave of you, an it-was-all-a-dream alternate ending.

Good chapter thoug. But I wonder, what could Dean's next car possibly be, I can't picture him in anything other than the Impala ...

Write another fic soon!
Ziipie chapter 7 . 5/13/2006
Cool ending to a cool story. Thanks for sharing it. I hope you write more. You are very talented.
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 5/13/2006
Awesome job. Alternate ending? Sure, why not? Would love to see what else you came up with. Catch ya on the flip side.
corneroffandom chapter 7 . 5/13/2006
Yayz for Winchesters. Two outta three ain't bad at any rate P Good fic
Kaewi chapter 7 . 5/13/2006
I like this version! I'm afraid of what you'll do in the alternate one. Dean's gonna die isn't he.

I really really really think you should do a sequel to this story (from this chapter's version) and have the boys recover and pull themselves through the depression of their father's death. Maybe even have Dean work for a bit and earn enough to fix up the car or buy a new one while Sam gets better. Just an idea.

Anyway, I think you should post the alternate ending, even though this is the one I really wanted D
snfan chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
I love the story so far! Hope Dean didn't really go into a coma in season 2!