Reviews for Too Young
Argonaut986 chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
Wow. Nice work. I hope to read more of this story.
Argonaut986 chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
Yamato has been attacked by the oocness monster. Nice work.
Argonaut986 chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Wow, nice work, especially with hikari having been attacked by the oocness monster.
Argonaut986 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Rape is a serious matter. Nice start.
asha74 chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
I really hope you continue this story. The story line sounds very promising
jaewalkerr chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
This is really frustrating... Last update was 2010 D: it's rare for a Yakari fic to be in character, have a great plot and grammar.

Well, I hope to see this on my story alerts soon!
Italian Roulette chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
I have absolutely fallen in love with this. I do hope you're planning to continue it soon?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
I need more now
love this fic chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
It's so hard to find a Kari/Matt story that seems so in-character... this could almost be canon, it's written quite well. If you're ever bored some day, please finish it, pleeeeaaassse? With a cherry on top?
cazminah chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
omg this story
last updated 2010
I'm gonna cry ;-;

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.
Update? Pretty please? I'll love you forever. :D

Caz
x
CHIBI-CRAZY chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Such a cruel cliffhanger canNOT go unpunished! Please update soon
CureDream90 chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
You really need to continue with this fanfic, there are not too many good fanfics around that are to do with Kari and Yamoto i think its very good so please continue, i can only imagian what is going to happen next ;-; pwetty pwease with sugar and icing on top!
Jeabird chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
I really would like to know what happens next. This is one of the bests fics i have read. I seriously just love the idea of Kari and Matt... can you please continue it...Please! I just LOVE this story i have even almosted cried once or twice reading this... i've even reread it about 9 times... and well i write storied for these two and my brain is racking trying to write the story it's self but that is pure coyping someone's idea and it is wrong... so i ask you to finish this story PLEASE!
Echizen WingS chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
I know this is a YamatoxHikari story but... Takru is just so sweet with her D:!

OMGOSH she finally told someone about what happenned...! But I hope the attackers isn't one of her closest friends... that'd be terrible! D: (mostly Takeru, pleeeeeaseee! XD)
krystal marie grayson chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
ahhh D: update soon please.