Reviews for A Promise
Sadekuuro chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
This is great, and I'd love to read more, but seeing how long it's been... I guess that won't be happening. Shame...
ultimate mayhem chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I love the story so far. I can totally see her caring for Loz like a sister. Just to suggest I think Ami would be good with Vincent. I'm not sure why but they just seem like they would click.
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
that last chapter was aweosme! _ i really hope you'll update. i don't know much about the game but i'm learning on the way. oh and the fact that uranus will be there too makes it really cool. are there gonna be any pairings? that would be fun. like amy x vincent valentine. _
Nenagh24 chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
This story is freaking fanttastic! I hope the forth chapter will be coming out soon!

Vote, vote, vote... um... I donno. I like all the guys and Ami can fit with all of them! Can't-Decide! No! Sorry!

PS. Added to C2
kirallie chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
Hope you put AMi with Vincent. Aerith said Uranus would be joining her, she seperated from Neptune? Since Usagi's wish was for them to be happy? Didn't see Loz being the one she saved coming but it is good. Keep up the great work! So who is the youma's mistress? Ami's certainly gotten more powerful.
Gatecrasher12 chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
Great fic. I give it two thumbs up! I love Ami! And I love Vincent! Make them a couple, they both need more romance of the living kind in their lives. Reno was funny! Update soon and don't abandon it!
suisei no mitsukai chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
It's nice to see a good SM crossover that features Ami. She's my favorite senshi and she's so rarely used it's sad. You're doing well with this story and seem to be keeping the characters true to their personalities. I'm not going to vote for a coupling because it's hard to see who would be more interesting paired up with Ami at this point. I'd like to trust your judgment and see where it goes from there. I also want to warn you that I'm pretty sure the site banned allowing character votes in reviews. I just wanted to tell you so that you could avoid getting in trouble. I'd hate to see the story get taken down for something like that. Keep up all the good work.
GrimSapphire chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
Great addition and glad to see you update after soo long. Keep it up
nobody city chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
You should watch the elegant universe part 3 on - the show, (even though its made by NOVA) explains how there might be parallel universes to ours. Its really cool. It is also I good idea for many fanfic writers that like to have anime crossovers because (as I said before) it tells how close a parallel universe might be...Although, its also talks about physics so I don't know if that will interest you or not. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail because I'm really rooting for the continuation of this crossover that has a great start.
nobody city chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
Wow, I've been looking for a FF7 crossover story that features Ami Mizuno. Not to mention, this story is terrific. I wish you would continue soon, and good luck with finding someone.
Alianora Serein chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
great story. I hope you haven't abandoned it.
GrimSapphire chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
woow good story and im glad u put Ami in it shes my fav. cant wait for the update keep up the good work
Sailor Element chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
This is SO origional! Im very happy with the way this story is going. I do hope that you update soon. Keep up the good work.
Strife chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Well this certainly is different, the fact that you chose Loz as the three Sephiroth clone's really looks like a great idea. Here hoping to read the next chapter.