Reviews for The Attraction of Grain
moleking chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
good story, I really like the dynamics of their relationship
studentofwords chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Short, but very good. Nice job!
HoTniGhtS-COOlDrAgONs chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
can u please write more for this? please? please? im making brownies tomorow, ill email you some! really i will! please?
Swangal chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Oh verry nice!
StillOnCloud9 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
You did a great job! This was short and sweet and perfect. I loved it!
oirishgoddess chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
do you know (i feel ashamed admitting this) but that is the FIRST kaddarkalasin fic ive ever read? so feel privelidged... :P great little oneshot, very sweet plot! loved having it from kaddars POV. excellent writing! :)
sophia666 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
haha... great Kallydar fluff. I loved it.
seldenae chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
A creative twist - a most relieving change. Quite honestly, I'm quite sick of reading guys falling in love with girls because of their beautiful dresses they wear. And, of course, I could totally see this happening - the characterizations are intact, and everything else seems fine.

I hope you'll someday write a novel-length story of Kaddar and Kalasin...
jade trickster chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
another short n' sweet one. i like it. maybe right another (longer?) kallykaddar fic in the future? please?
Palomino Viper chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I love this!
FaeNocturne chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
This is quite well you're writing any more of it,I can't wait.I like the plot and the way that you describe things,as well as the fact that your characters act the way that they would in a Tamora Pierce book,unlike some of the fan fictions I have up the good work!
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
very cute
Steelsong chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Cute and Simple
Rikku chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Aw. I think it's cute. So sweet and well-written. Great job!
Jeshickah Knight chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Oh, I love it! This is like totally like Jon and George's little spat over Alanna's dress...I love it! I don't think we get to know enough about sweet Kally, that's one of the things that makes this soo great!

Blessed Be