Reviews for Our Life Forgotten
thibbs65 chapter 23 . 2/18
im glad Haley said she couldn't be with him because he couldn't love her if he slept with all them girls and shes right you don't do that when you love someone but you are a very talented writer and I enjoy reading your stories I just don't believe in cheating ever for any reason
thibbs65 chapter 65 . 10/27/2014
loved most of your story I think you gave Naley way to many obstacles especially going to Italy and hanging around Kendra and going to the clubs every night that a little to much for a married man who's in love with his wife how would Nathan feel if haley was hanging around in clubs and hotel room with another man that tried to end their marriage also about the Drug/rape how was it possible for Nathan to perform when he had so much x in his system don't get that but you are an amazing author/writer your stories are awesome I just don't like them when the other person cheats on each other you don't do that when you love someone there's many other obstacles you can give them besides cheating on each other sorry about the cheating/drug rant but I did read the whole story and you are AWESOME
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Okay, its bothering me that the doctors even talked to Nathan's parents about his medical care. Nathan is an emancipated minor, Haley is his wife. That makes Haley his next-of-kin, so before he woke up his doctors should have only been talking to her and other people who she gave okay to, and she would be the only person to make decisions. After he woke up they may have been allowed to talk to his parents with out Haley's okay, but that's iffy because some states consider temporary memory loss to be an impairment, so you need someone (in this case Haley) checking up on the decisions they're making to make sure that it's really what they would want, like Haley would know that Nate doesn't want his dad around.
Second of all, when treating amnesia doctors generally recommend familiarity and low stress. No one in their right mind would say living with Dan and Deb together is low stress, just the fact that they're getting a divorce would indicated that its a bad idea, especially since there had been a custody battle over Nate. It's sad because this could have been really good, but these issues mean I'm probably not going to read it.
ktlynrose chapter 65 . 7/16/2013
Good story.. a little too long to be one of my favorites... but I liked it. Good plot and story lines were good. I did not see the rape coming at all. It surprised me and I like that.
forevermee chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
NICE! It's like I can almost feel what Haley's feeling too. Poor Haley. Keep up the good work (:
Godschildtweety chapter 65 . 8/22/2011
amazing story
nnimo chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Oh man! I know I'm eons from when you wrote the story but I had to comment! Can't imagine the horror on Haley's face when she had 'Peyton'...can't wait to read it all! Great start to the story!
i-Linda chapter 65 . 11/22/2010
This was one of the best stories I've read, especially because it was so long ;)

Loved it. I hope you write a sequel(or maybe you already did, I'm going to go check that out in a minute). but if not I will just read all of your other stories. I hope they are as good as this one!
laureljaclyn chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
AMAZING! I love it! I was literally crying when Nathan woke up... It's great! :)
GirLinTheMoon chapter 28 . 6/4/2009
damn the nerve of this jayden guy. geez! c'mon now! enough naley conflicts im about to get my blood pressure boiling ha ha ha!
GirLinTheMoon chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
argh! a few chaps into the story and i'm already boiling and stressed! this is crazy! hahaha!
capturemysoul chapter 49 . 5/9/2009
Brooke has a point, right now Brooke is what Lucas wants most and that overshadows having children but once he has Brooke he might start yearning for the thing he wants second most: a family. Nathan and Haley were really adorable in this chapter, especally Nathan with his cheeky grin. I can imagine that :P Anyways I really liked this chapter
capturemysoul chapter 48 . 5/9/2009
It's a good thing Nathan finally made up for all those months. They are so cute now. I can just imagine Lucas complaining about thin walls in the next chapter :P
capturemysoul chapter 47 . 5/9/2009
I understand why Brooke is so hesitant but they could always adopt or something. It's kind of ironic how in this story Lucas is so upset that Brooke got an abortion but in the show he's the one who wanted Peyton to get the abortion and she refused, talk about irony. Great job though, keep it up. I loved the Naley in that chapter. The part with Nathan and Levi was so cute!
capturemysoul chapter 46 . 5/9/2009
Great name for the chapter. I can see where both Nathan and Haley are coming from. They both had valid points.