Reviews for Yamieo and Yugiet
LOL Mokuba! X'D
Bubble child chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
my first thought was where the hell the chain saw come from? but i love dis story
Psychotic Emo Kitty chapter 9 . 11/16/2011
Awesome story. I love all of the pairings n Anzu bashing. Poor Mokuba, he got scarred for life. Take care.

P.E.K.
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
lol this is amazing. absolutely hilarious. i love the bit where kaiba yells at mukuba to cover his eyes lol _ pure genius. keep it up and stuff _
A Raven of Emotions chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Romance, comedy, and action all in one. Awesome work. It's so going to my favorites
YamiRisa chapter 9 . 7/19/2009
Nice story
Spiritoflove961 chapter 9 . 6/16/2009
I absolutely adore this story! I put it in my favorites a long long time ago and I love it to this day! I hope you keep writing and check out my Yugioh stories and tell me how ya like em!

This is the Spiritoflove talkin telling you that u r awesome and keep writing great fics, yo! _
Reviero Messiah chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
I LOVE THIS!
lyonhearted chapter 9 . 5/27/2008
Aw! That was soo cute! Excellent job. :)
0Permanent Hiatus0 chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
you couldn't mean maaka as in karin maaka from chibi vampire/KARIN could u?
FifthDayOfMay chapter 4 . 9/30/2007
I'm sorry to say that I don't share your hatred of Anzu. I really like her actually, I just think shes a bit shallow. but thats not the point I really love your story and think Anzu hate fest is really funny! keep up the good work!XD

P.S I kinda hate Anzu for her 'I kinda like Yugi for Yami so i'm gonna det his hopes up thing' she really needs to just shut up sometimes.
me chapter 9 . 5/23/2007
yay! i love yugi and yami! they are smexy! who! what happened to ryou and bakura though...
The I chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
For heaven's sake girl, next time you write an immature Anzu-bashing story, WARN THE READERS! Preferably in the summary, but a message before the story starts works as well. Remember, some of us puzzleshippers actually likes Anzu, and tries to avoid stories that bash her. I know I probably can't stop you from bashing her, but at least warn us, OK?
Klaine Wonderland chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
...I thought you said Yugi was the Main female role. Well you did say 'a'.Second it coulda been a better but hey its ur fic xD.
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
You're not a theatre person, are you? It's impossible Yami couldn't know about the kissing scene beforehand. The script is run through time after time, the play is run through entirely, in costume, more than once before the opening night. All the lines are memorized, all the mistakes are made, all the minds are blown, all the nerves are fried, all the egos are wounded... all the reviewers get carried away, neh? xD Sorry about that.

Point is, they had to know that play backwords and forwards and upside down before they stepped out in front of an audiance. xD

'Course, you can't really be blamed for not being a theatre geek, can you? xD