Reviews for Yamieo and Yugiet
cd chapter 9 . 6/13
That is sooooooooooo romantic I love it!:)
LOL Mokuba! X'D
Bubble child chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
my first thought was where the hell the chain saw come from? but i love dis story
Psychotic Emo Kitty chapter 9 . 11/16/2011
Awesome story. I love all of the pairings n Anzu bashing. Poor Mokuba, he got scarred for life. Take care.

yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
lol this is amazing. absolutely hilarious. i love the bit where kaiba yells at mukuba to cover his eyes lol _ pure genius. keep it up and stuff _
A Raven of Emotions chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Romance, comedy, and action all in one. Awesome work. It's so going to my favorites
YamiRisa chapter 9 . 7/19/2009
Nice story
Spiritoflove961 chapter 9 . 6/16/2009
I absolutely adore this story! I put it in my favorites a long long time ago and I love it to this day! I hope you keep writing and check out my Yugioh stories and tell me how ya like em!

This is the Spiritoflove talkin telling you that u r awesome and keep writing great fics, yo! _
Reviero Messiah chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
lyonhearted chapter 9 . 5/27/2008
Aw! That was soo cute! Excellent job. :)
0Permanent Hiatus0 chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
you couldn't mean maaka as in karin maaka from chibi vampire/KARIN could u?
FifthDayOfMay chapter 4 . 9/30/2007
I'm sorry to say that I don't share your hatred of Anzu. I really like her actually, I just think shes a bit shallow. but thats not the point I really love your story and think Anzu hate fest is really funny! keep up the good work!XD

P.S I kinda hate Anzu for her 'I kinda like Yugi for Yami so i'm gonna det his hopes up thing' she really needs to just shut up sometimes.
me chapter 9 . 5/23/2007
yay! i love yugi and yami! they are smexy! who! what happened to ryou and bakura though...
The I chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
For heaven's sake girl, next time you write an immature Anzu-bashing story, WARN THE READERS! Preferably in the summary, but a message before the story starts works as well. Remember, some of us puzzleshippers actually likes Anzu, and tries to avoid stories that bash her. I know I probably can't stop you from bashing her, but at least warn us, OK?
Klaine Wonderland chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
...I thought you said Yugi was the Main female role. Well you did say 'a'.Second it coulda been a better but hey its ur fic xD.