Reviews for Black Dog
beauty0102 chapter 7 . 8/27/2010
great story.
irishgirl9 chapter 7 . 6/24/2007
This is a great story! Interesting twist with Sam and Jess both being twins!
irishgirl9 chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I just found this story and was planning to review at the end, but I have to comment on this chapter b/c finally somebody got the line right. What line you ask? "Well, for starters, let's deal with your fake marshal badge and your fake credit cards. Is there anything about you that's real?" the sheriff asked.

"My boobs," Dean answered, smirking.

Everywhere else I see it quoted as "my boots" which is totally wrong and it drives me crazy, so thank you!

Sorry for rambling! I'm going to go back to reading the story now.
SpookyClaire chapter 7 . 6/22/2006
holy shit! my god!

"I've gotta say. I can see why you guys are so into this. It's kind of a rush," Jessica stated.

ugh! dude! replace Jessica with Claire and I would be the happiest girl in the world. lmao

and ytf would you leave the hunkiest men in the world, with shot guns, for college? I woulda been like 'DUDE! When's the next kill?'

haha, yes well. whatever!

i loved it! and sorry i didn't review sooner! i'm really really really sorry!

-claire
SpookyClaire chapter 6 . 6/22/2006
AHH! NO! SAM!

and haha, forgot to mension, i love the 'grease' line from the last chapter! lmao

off to chappy 7!
SpookyClaire chapter 5 . 6/22/2006
OHMYGOD! I'M SO SORRY! I've been looking for this story because I forgot to put it on my alert list and now that I've found it it's done! I'm so sorry! I'll review the next two chappies as my apology! Sorry again!
LorGilFan chapter 7 . 6/5/2006
I like this story. I love that Sam and Jess are hunting with Dean I think in the show they need to have a girl hunting with them. Though I am not a feminist, by any stretch of the imagination. I guess I will go over to read the next one. Great Job.
charmedsupernaturalfan chapter 7 . 5/9/2006
Great ending and I cant wait for the next story!
Aogail chapter 7 . 5/9/2006
great chapter! i reviewed on ch.5, but i didn't notice that it'd been updated lol. well, keep up the great job!
Aogail chapter 5 . 5/9/2006
great chapter. please update soon!
Jayme chapter 7 . 5/9/2006
This is a great story. I hope that there will be another chapter soon.
Jayme chapter 6 . 5/9/2006
This is great! I love this and the fact that you have the boys actually like working together on this and that Dean didn't drag Sam away from college.
Windyfontaine chapter 7 . 5/9/2006
Cool! You have a name for the series. I really liked this fic. Glad you're continuing it. Now I have this alternate series to look forward to this summer and the Hunters as well-and you got me hooked on the series "Life with Derek" too :) Have a great week.
beyondtired chapter 7 . 5/9/2006
I don't normally like for the guys to be involved with someone but you have brought in Jessica in such a way that it feels natural and doesn't take away from Sam and Dean, which too often OC's, especially female OC's, the story centers around them rather than around Sam and Dean. I also like that you kept Mary alive. So, both Sam and Jessica were part of a pair of twins, huh? Interesting.
Spuffyshipper chapter 7 . 5/9/2006