Reviews for Kunoichi Means
Ms Trick chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Aww, I really liked this. Kudos for giving the girls some well-deserved spotlight. ;)
Nozomi-sama chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
You accurately portrayed each girl in a sort of less is more tactic. Keeping it simple gave the story more meaning and feel. Anyway, it was very nice and well thought out.
legitninjaboss chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
It's very touching.
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I luv it!
Arashi-chan23 chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Sweet, sentimental, but nice.
Sifauna Auria chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
D i agree. girls are strong in ways so subtle that they are often overlooked. i like it. *nods*
Tani Barton chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I love this. The way that you've managed to say so much about each of the girls in so few words is really amazing. I think that my favorite line was "Shikamaru does not tell them that when he visits her in Sand, she greets him wearing perfume," but really there was a lot of really good lines. And the idea of strength and girls that was carried throughout worked really well in its repetition.
lil' Miss B chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Nice. I always thought that the girls of Naruto were tough and deserved more attention.
ix-tab chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
This is awesome and beautiful, and so very right.

The women of Naruto rarely get a chance to be their awesome selves, and you have given them one. Thank you for this. I'm adding this to my favourites.
010101010111111 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
This is an amazing "story" (I'm not quite sure you could call it that) about the Kunoichi of Naruto. I especially enjoy Sakura's snapshot because I encounter that stereotype myself. It may not matter on the surface, but the kunoichi of Naruto are very special both in spite of and because of their femininity (which I'm not even sure is a word). You portray this perfectly, showing the world that girls can be strong. It ROCKS!
kitsuneasika chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I can't choose between Sakura's, Ino's, or Tenten's.
critic chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Nice one-shot.
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I liked this, although Hinata's seems a bit short. I like Ino's the best.
een nihc chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Maybe it's because I'm a girl myself, I just love the way you explore different strengths that a girl can have. And I want to applaud you for this. The Sakura part got to me most. Thanks for sharing this.
Asid chapter 1 . 8/13/2006