Reviews for Rekindle the Fire
solidchat2 chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
this is pretty much one of the best approaches to a FaytxMaria fanfic, great job! IK that its been about 5 years since (I'm writing this today 11/13/13)since this was updated, but can you please update the conclusion - a part 3? You said you were writing a part 3 and a continuation will be seen. You're doing a great job and once finished this might become one of the best fanfics for SO3.
Yu Narukami P4 chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
ah can you continue the story? please..it's good, really
tri-rose angel chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
amaing. i can't believe how good this is. update soon 'kay
Cloner4000 chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
Ha...I have a feeling that the story is going to a WHOLE different direction? well I guess I'll root for you to finish the story. Come on..you can do it!
Hououza chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
Magnificent chapter.

Very cleverly done, not quite what I would have expected but masterfuly done.

Giving Luther a chance to redeem himself at last, and perhaps manage to protect the world he created and then wished to destory.

UncreativeCreatvity chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I love Fayt/Maria, update! Please!
Gaian Knight chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
This isn't bad at all. The characters feel as they should. Hope this gets updated sooner or later, would like to read more of this. A good story overall.
Cloner4000 chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
Ah this is good..Maria and Fayt..both of them are so bashful...good work...now..plz update?/XD
Libranfate chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
I can't wait for you to continue this! This seems like it's going to get very interesting! Keep up the great work, and update soon!
FatesDecision chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
I know this may be late, but I started reading this story and I was wondering if you were going to finish this piece...This is a good story...Well you may or may not but I hope you make the decision to finish it! xD Talk to you later! ]
Dirtberry chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
OMGWTFBBQ. you CANNOT, utterly cannot imagine the glee and delight to which i click the Review button and start my rant which begins here. (grins) my apologies for my rabid fangirl ramblings, but i was more than just overjoyed when i very sporadically checked into the sotteot fandom and realized there's another goddarn rare faytxmaria fic out there recently updated! and it's not just yet-another-fic, it's one that i reviewed months ago back in december (if my memory permits me to remember correctly XD) when i was still awfully crazy, crazy, crazy about the faytxmaria coupling and sotteot fandom.

Yup, as I was reading this, I noticed you edited and remade a few portions and dialogues here and there. (Sometimes, I swear, I'm surprised at my bizzare memory to remember the most mundane things). Any how, I can't wait to read more of the chapters to come along, and YES, this time I am allowed to get my hopes high up considering this fic isn't ANCIENT nor updated several decades ago. (checks date). It's been just a couple of days since you last updated, so I can expect the next chapter to come along soon, right, right? XDXD.

Reading this fic was awesome. It brought back such fond memories going rabid mad over FaytxMaria...and I haven't realized I miss those two bluenettes this much until having read this. XD it almost makes me wanna cry, and it's altogether a really weird feeling. nice, but weird. ))

sorry for my long, long rant, but see? im almost done. keep the next chapters coming UNTIL we get to see maria having her deserved happy ending with fayt in the end. we all so know that will happen. it's just a matter of time, ne? grins.

and here's a bunch of thank-you flowers, for making my day (or night in this case) more than just awesome.
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
WHOA REVIVALZ!

I just
Hououza chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Excellent chapter.

So, he at least managed to get her to come to him, now perhaps he might find the courage to say what he couldn't then and give them both the happy ending they deserve.

Hououza chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Excellent opener.

So, now I want to see how she reacts.

prodigale chapter 3 . 12/19/2006
three words:

PLEASE KEEP WRITING.

there are so LITTLE quality faytxmaria fics around that this fandom is in a serious need of just a few good ones around, and yours definitely make the list. i love the idea of albel playing halo, and how you manage to throw in my second favorite coupling alnel in this.. it couples so well together with our favorite blue-haired couple.. faytxmaria just makes me go AWY all the time. pls update this, seeing as if it's only recently that you did! (yeah i bounced in delight when i checked the date out and realized that) so there's a realy high chance you'd update the 4th chapter, right, right?

RIGHT? (puppy eyes)

oh man, i can't believe i'm nearly pleading. oh wait, maybe i already am. but pls keep this fic going! XD it's going to be an awesome fic!