Reviews for Ozai's Angels
LenxRinKagamine chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
This is really good! Keep writing, I'm looking forward to the release of the next chapter.
PrincessWraven chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Wow. I like this. I am obsessed with Ozai's Angels, and this is awesome. Keep writing, I'll be looking forward to an update :D
jt chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
update soon please
I31011 chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
wow this is really good

you should continue it
GenericSpider chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
LOLs throughout this story! Ozai as Charle makes me laugh, as does Zhao of all people as Bosley! Update soon!
EvilMarshmallow13 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I squee'd so much when I read the last section. I don't know why, other than just really, really liking Charlie's Angels (and having seen it recently to know what exactly was coming next-which was probably the resaon I squee'd, because I love intro scenes and the thought of what happened in the CA's one...argh, that was hilarious).

A few minor grammar things that could've been fixed, but all in all, the chapter was good. General Fong...I'm tempted to think that was the one that was trying to trigger the Avatar State. In which case, nice, I totally forgot about him. Go minor characters working their way into fanfiction. :D
bdf187 chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
Very interesting capture, can't wait to see how this all plays out
InkHeart17 chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
First scene was incredibly sexy for a capture... Oh and the comeback for Mai's "young" comment was very cool!
InkHeart17 chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
First of all, I effing love that discription of Azula creating lightning! "spiking in the excited air like spider webs in the winds" So awesome! Azula's very in-character with her cunning demeanor throughout.

And General Haruko, a nod to Full Metal Alchemist?
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
That parody of Charlie's Angels intro is too good!
Jack The Riddler chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
sweet story, i need to finish later
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
cool story! loved it!
Vellophone chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
this story is awesome! please get another chapter up soon!

oh, and have a cookie! )
Squeaky Phantom chapter 4 . 5/27/2007
I like. Especialy the way Azula,Mai, and Ty Lee are portrayed. I hope to read more.
k chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
are you ever going to write another chapter?