Reviews for Fugitives
crazigurl181818 chapter 31 . 8/31/2013
Yaaaaay. That was a good story. So nevermind about the swords, but didn't you say sanji didn't have any cigarettes left? Then he was smoking... And Sanji's past never came up. :( It was hinted at with the alleyway thing, then wasn't brought up again. Then it was said the house had 7 bedrooms and that there was one extra. That makes sense, but then it said "with the couples" there was an extra room. That would mean there should have been 5. Oh well.
crazigurl181818 chapter 27 . 8/31/2013
How did smoker get Zoro's swords? Didn't he leave them with Luffy? That doesn't make sense. Also, when Zoro pulled Luffy out of the water, it says he checked his chest for breathing, then flipper him over onto his back. That doesn't make sense, either. Lastly, setting Nami up for betrayal wasn't very well portrayed. There were no real hints at the beginning. She just sort of goes along with them. There wasnt even real betrayal, anyway. Nami never actually falters and gives in. She decides to let Luffy take care of everything which is OOC. Anyway, sorry for all the harshness. It's a really good story and I like the plot!
goldluka chapter 31 . 7/23/2013
This story was freakin awesome, someone needs to draw it and publish it in libraries and book stores, hell , it doesn't need to be drawn it's amazing as it is
Guest chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
I've been so absorbed in your writing I didn't even realize it's now 1 am! I also miss Steve Irwin, though it has now been years since his death.
tydolt99 chapter 31 . 6/28/2013
Awwwww I loved it! I like that you didn't do charecter death... and the happy ending. That idea with the wind was also really cool. Please write another long story again! I am totally favoriting a ton of stuff now.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/18/2013
Ah! That was brilliant, I can't hold back my tears.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/17/2013
I had to make a run for it to the bathroom before I sob in front of my family. But great job,and the kiss scene...it was totally adorable 3
animefreakover9000 chapter 31 . 8/12/2012
i love it i always see it and say to myself geez 31 chapters i'll never be able to finish that but i said oh who cares and started reading at about 5:00ish and now its about 9:30 wow that was a really great story
Everythinganime14 chapter 31 . 2/22/2012
Loved it! *Sniffles* I hate reaching the endings, but they gotta be done sometime eh?
Spottedshadow chapter 31 . 12/10/2011

AMAZING.

Seriously, I was up from 2 A.M. to 6:30 A.M. reading this. And it was worth

Great story!:D
CharmingKarma chapter 31 . 1/10/2011
DUDE! This was amazing! Awesome! Better then Pocky! *glomps* Everything in this fic, from the pace of it, down to misadventures, was fantastic! :D It's so well written, all tue characters came alive, you know? I loved it, everything balanced out *showers with praise* Thanks so much for seeing it through to the end, the last paragraph was brilliant! The only thing I was missing was the 'Ace gives the Big Brother 'talk'' To Zoro XD I love Ace X3 Even without anything like that, it was still amazing! Kudos and good Karma to you! _
1337kitsune chapter 23 . 2/20/2010
BWAHAHAHAHAAH! Hey, we have the same laugh! I love your story! I'll leave longer review at the end, but right now I realy wanna finish reading. By the way, Luffy's story made me cry -sniffle- Ah, I'll take one of each of the plushies, Luffy zoro sanji nami usopp chopper and robin! Yay!
xheartkreuzx chapter 31 . 3/11/2009
cute story! ]
starz4evr chapter 24 . 4/26/2008
I just love this fic and this is my fav chapter lol!