Reviews for Broken
By Victoria chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This is incredible. One of the better fanfictions on the site. I love how you were able to make the comparison between Seto and the kitten. ]
MythCreatorWriter chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
This was strangly powerful. And as beautiful as it is dark. I would have liked to know it was a young Seto who did this, cause I kept thinking he was a teenager.

I really like how you have the cat be like Seto, slightly braking and no one would help. And eventually it died, just like Seto's soul died.

Would he actually hurt the cat? Well that image if powerful as well, him trying to strangle the cat but not going through with it. He misses it; he identifies with it.

Comicbookfan chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Good story, I like the imagery. I enjoyed reading this, because despite it's brevity, it was nice to read. Sad, though. I like how you used to the cat to kind of symbolize Seto.

Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Poor kitty and poor Seto too. I'd call Gozaburo something, but I might get in trouble. A cruel yet often-times true philosophy. I'm going to see your other work!
MosesRecinly42 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Once I asked a friend of mine why my stories never got reviews, she told me "Because good stories never get enough reviews" and even though I dont think that applies to my stuff, the phrase stuck with me and compelled me to comment this.

This is, in all honesty, one the best fanfics I've ever come across, especially in a fandom dominated by PWPs and inane crack fics. This is beautifully written, deeply meaningful, wonderfully subtle while still keeping to a very straightforward plot.

I wish I could say more about how much I loved this story, but I dont want to ramble.

thank you for writing this!
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Oh, it's beautiful. Darkly so, but just the same. Extrememly good - way deeper than what one usually sees in this fandom. Great!
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
That was so sad.. ;_;
Growing Pain chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Oh my, this was really unique and written very well. You captured Seto's personality quite well, and I don't really have any constructive criticism to you. Well, maybe that you shouldn't have him use the word "fucking". Seems too vulgar and unlike him to say.

Otherwise; a really good read! Which is quite rare these days.. :P
Lomelindi chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
oh wow _ beautiful story, so powerful and dark and disturbing all wrapped up in one. as always, i luv ur language. the imagery and the emotion u could feel from seto and the kitten are just amazingly clear, and i loved the part about the blood at the end. awesome fic! (poor kitty ;_; )
dragonwrangler chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I like how this turned out- very sad but it fits seto very well. I can see him hating the kitten but missing it at the same time; and the twist at the end really gave the story quite a bit of angst. Thanks for sharing this!

Taka-05 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
that's so sadd :( im gunna cry but it was good :)
MonsterHugs chapter 1 . 5/6/2006