Reviews for Kaleidoscope
Vi-Violence chapter 43 . 10/28/2013
Um, did this change realities part way through?
Padakin chapter 43 . 6/23/2011
It's been quite a long time since I read this story (life gets in the way of favorite things). I'd almost forgotten how lovely and dark it is.

There are many things I liked about this chapter... The first being the play between Vader and Padme. She is almost cruel. Kindness (or self-righteousness) is often very close to cruelty, and I enjoyed that Vader is seeing the differences between the woman he fell in love with and the woman in front of him.

However. Would Padme really use the children to hurt him? That doesn't seem like her. However much she wants to punish him, I cannot see her punishing her children in that way, or looking the other way as they strangle each other.

I'm going to have to go back and read it again. But good job as always-I love the way the story is written. It's brutal but poetic.
Icis of Avalon chapter 39 . 5/1/2011
I am liking your story, but the multiple, unconnected story-lines are becoming very difficult to follow. I can usually follow very convoluted stories, but yours is becoming very difficult. There is a main and a dream, I get that. But there are others that should be completely separate AUs. Why are they there? What purpose do they serve?
Neqa'elis chapter 43 . 4/28/2011
I started to read the chapter and I was thinking "haven't I read this before?" But that's okay; I don't mind rereading as I really enjoy this story you've crafted. I hope to see a new update soon :)
Themagicjorse chapter 43 . 4/28/2011
That was woah this is the best fanfic I've ever read i cried at the part when he thought she didn't love him
iri-skywalker chapter 43 . 3/23/2011
:D squeee, it was lovely
ILDV chapter 43 . 2/24/2011
Good.
SailorPikaAngel chapter 43 . 2/23/2011
O_O *blink* Reads the chapter over again... *blink* I'm sorry but I am so confused. You switched from the the emperor and his suffering to this and it really caught me off guard. I know that the Hands will have a major part in the Emperor's regimen but that had such a different feel to it. But I do like the contrast yet similarity between the two chapters. Anakin who keeps hoping for something from Padme and Jinn who even having the Sight continues to hope.

BTW... LOVE LOVE the last PM! Padme (it better be her) so sensously tattoing his face. So lovely!
Ashamaphone chapter 42 . 2/19/2011
Wow. I remember this story from the JC Forums. I didn't I think I'd see this finished. Good for you for taking it up again. I don't remember if I commented on the story before (uber-lurker here) but I've really enjoyed it. I'll have to go back and reread this whole story again so I can have a hope of following it now.

So sad to see how changed Padme is, even compared to who she is in this universe. It's hard to fathom just how much she hates Vader that she would have allowed this fate for her own children, just to hurt him.
Neqa'elis chapter 42 . 2/18/2011
I'd forgotten how much I liked this story. I'm so happy you're going to continue. I love how you write Padme and Anakin. I hope you continue to update. :)
SailorPikaAngel chapter 42 . 2/18/2011
To read of the interaction between the two... It is like watching a car accident. People going on their way but something happens and they crash and they have to deal with the aftermath. It was so heart wrenching reading the first paragraph and then the last paragraph. Vader would do anything to have her because he loved her but she would never love him and he has to live with that. A woman he wants so desperately but who has the ability to wound him so deeply in so many ways... Asking who he would choose, laughing when asked if she could ever love him. I always hope for a happy ending and when he was put his hands on her belly... My hopes were raised.. but poor Vader. I absolutely loved how for someone who seems so invincible and has so much power, he has the power to be broken by one woman. It is also sad that because she chooses to be with Vader and hurt him, she has lost herself. I got chills up my spine when I read about her indiffernece to her children, lack of mercy and her ruthlessness... something the old Padme would have looked down upon, not utilizes! Such a powerful chapter and I can't wait to read where you take us next. I'm still a bit confused with all the different universes but I very happy you decided to continue!
ItSMeAmbeR chapter 42 . 2/17/2011
LOVE IT! im so glad yo ufinalyl updated! SO glad! this one was sad :9 but im so happy that your going to finish this! :)
Dark-Subtext chapter 42 . 2/17/2011
Yay, for an update and more Vader x Amidala interaction as bittersweet as it is! I really enjoy this fic and your writing style though it has taken me quite a while to more or less sort out all the different AU and the switches between them. I’m glad you haven’t abandoned it after all. Looking forward to more.
Beckoning.Disaster chapter 42 . 2/17/2011
Wow - this is fantastic. You write excellently. The only thing I notice is that you do not use the proper form of elipses, which is fine, but elipses make it easier to read.

Update soon!