Reviews for Kaleidoscope
nikprosta chapter 23 . 3/4
This is amazing, I see you haven't updated it in years. Do you ever plan on finishing it?
Darth Retailation chapter 43 . 9/2/2016
I'm obesesed with this story (and Through A Mirror Darkly). I reread them both several times and am every time amazed with the writing style. The way you pain with words is just a big WOW. However, I'm saddened with the fact it wasn't updated in a very long time :'( Do you still plan on finishing it? Are there any drafts/chapters writen after the last update? XOXO
SiriuslyPink chapter 43 . 3/3/2016
Luke should get the Empire. He's the oldest.
Guest chapter 43 . 1/22/2016
A beautiful story. Oh, how I wish you could at least tell us how you planned on finishing the Kiber crystal storyline! Even though you no longer update this story, I will keep it bookmarked to check every-so-often in the hope that you at least tell us readers what you planned on having happen! I really fell in love with this read, and I rarely read fanfiction. Brilliant. Heartbreaking that isn't complete, but brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Ah this story is wonderful. I do hope you continue it.
Vi-Violence chapter 43 . 10/28/2013
Um, did this change realities part way through?
Padakin chapter 43 . 6/23/2011
It's been quite a long time since I read this story (life gets in the way of favorite things). I'd almost forgotten how lovely and dark it is.

There are many things I liked about this chapter... The first being the play between Vader and Padme. She is almost cruel. Kindness (or self-righteousness) is often very close to cruelty, and I enjoyed that Vader is seeing the differences between the woman he fell in love with and the woman in front of him.

However. Would Padme really use the children to hurt him? That doesn't seem like her. However much she wants to punish him, I cannot see her punishing her children in that way, or looking the other way as they strangle each other.

I'm going to have to go back and read it again. But good job as always-I love the way the story is written. It's brutal but poetic.
Icis of Avalon chapter 39 . 5/1/2011
I am liking your story, but the multiple, unconnected story-lines are becoming very difficult to follow. I can usually follow very convoluted stories, but yours is becoming very difficult. There is a main and a dream, I get that. But there are others that should be completely separate AUs. Why are they there? What purpose do they serve?
Neqa'elis chapter 43 . 4/28/2011
I started to read the chapter and I was thinking "haven't I read this before?" But that's okay; I don't mind rereading as I really enjoy this story you've crafted. I hope to see a new update soon~ :)
Themagicjorse chapter 43 . 4/28/2011
That was woah this is the best fanfic I've ever read i cried at the part when he thought she didn't love him
iri-skywalker chapter 43 . 3/23/2011
:D squeee, it was lovely
ILDV chapter 43 . 2/24/2011
Good.
SailorPikaAngel chapter 43 . 2/23/2011
O_O *blink* Reads the chapter over again... *blink* I'm sorry but I am so confused. You switched from the the emperor and his suffering to this and it really caught me off guard. I know that the Hands will have a major part in the Emperor's regimen but that had such a different feel to it. But I do like the contrast yet similarity between the two chapters. Anakin who keeps hoping for something from Padme and Jinn who even having the Sight continues to hope.

BTW... LOVE LOVE the last PM! Padme (it better be her) so sensously tattoing his face. So lovely!
Ashamaphone chapter 42 . 2/19/2011
Wow. I remember this story from the JC Forums. I didn't I think I'd see this finished. Good for you for taking it up again. I don't remember if I commented on the story before (uber-lurker here) but I've really enjoyed it. I'll have to go back and reread this whole story again so I can have a hope of following it now.

So sad to see how changed Padme is, even compared to who she is in this universe. It's hard to fathom just how much she hates Vader that she would have allowed this fate for her own children, just to hurt him.
Neqa'elis chapter 42 . 2/18/2011
I'd forgotten how much I liked this story. I'm so happy you're going to continue. I love how you write Padme and Anakin. I hope you continue to update. :)