Reviews for Whole Again
liz.barden chapter 22 . 11/17/2014
This is a great story so far, really hope you finish it sometime soon!
angel1718 chapter 22 . 8/22/2014
Please update story.
I want to know the ending.
I know you haven't updated in a long time but please write more soon.
Really awesome story,love it.
Feline beauty chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
Wow! I'm so impressed with the way you can really bring out the character's true feelings, especially John! I could just keep reading forever! Great job; you should think about writing a book ;)
rettop20 chapter 22 . 9/29/2013
is been like for ever... but i really like to read more of this fic pliss update... plisss pliss ! i like it so much
MercurialInK chapter 22 . 1/5/2013
AHHHH this story is so wonderful, coming up to the end is really depressing. :( this is one of my favorite early series fics, and I slammed through it in a single night. You really got this one right.
Anyway, much love for the amazing (if unfinished fic). Thanks for bringing it this far, and I hope someday there's gonna be more of this to read!
InK
reannablue chapter 22 . 10/28/2012
No pressure but...all I want for xmas is for you to finish the story. I know it has been years but it is so well written and it's begging (okay maybe that's me) for more.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Loved the first chapter, and wish that I'd found it earlier but happy to have it now. I would have loved it if Sam was more messed up than it seems he is, I'm a Sam Girl but as I said loving the story so far. Have you ever written a blind Sam story, or deaf Sam story? Thanks so much, Nicole.
CeCe Away chapter 22 . 10/12/2010
I really enjoyed this.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 22 . 9/1/2010
great story.
IheartSam7 chapter 22 . 11/21/2009
Why did you stop writing? you are obviously really talented. I wish that you would do more.
asdfjkl chapter 22 . 9/17/2009
argh. you just left it here! meanie. i really wish you'd finished it!
cursedgirl chapter 22 . 5/7/2009
AH! More..More..plrease hurry up!
Von chapter 22 . 7/6/2008
I love this! It's so new and refreshing. :D

I would love to make a longer review, but it's 2am and I'm KNACKERED. :D I couldn't stop reading and now, bloody hell, I have hiccoughs that won't shut UP!

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Oh, that's right, I GREATLY enjoy your expanded view of Sam's visions. Too many people get bound into what they see and never presume to think beyond it.

Me, I always figured Sam's visions of the other 'chosen' wasn't a case of 'he could only see' but more a case of 'they were easier to see'. If he hadn't fought his powers for so long, he'd have been getting a lot more visions, instead of the ones most connected to him being the only ones to force their way in.
HAMUCHA chapter 7 . 7/5/2008
I've read 'till ch.7and so far so good. Keep up the good work.
mariazinha chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I really, really wished you finished this story...

But it looks like you won't...

This is what I call "a real shame"

Hope you are doing all right, thoug...

clarice