Reviews for Whole Again
Sylwinka1991 chapter 22 . 4/3
Wow, that was amazing. I love this caring John, he gave boys a real home!
MarbleWolf chapter 22 . 1/20
It's been a long time but please restart this story!
Grifter5280 chapter 22 . 1/4/2016
Any plans for adding to your story? It's very enjoyable.
brightflare chapter 22 . 11/17/2014
This is a great story so far, really hope you finish it sometime soon!
angel1718 chapter 22 . 8/22/2014
Please update story.
I want to know the ending.
I know you haven't updated in a long time but please write more soon.
Really awesome story,love it.
Feline beauty chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
Wow! I'm so impressed with the way you can really bring out the character's true feelings, especially John! I could just keep reading forever! Great job; you should think about writing a book ;)
rettop20 chapter 22 . 9/29/2013
is been like for ever... but i really like to read more of this fic pliss update... plisss pliss ! i like it so much
MercurialInK chapter 22 . 1/5/2013
AHHHH this story is so wonderful, coming up to the end is really depressing. :( this is one of my favorite early series fics, and I slammed through it in a single night. You really got this one right.
Anyway, much love for the amazing (if unfinished fic). Thanks for bringing it this far, and I hope someday there's gonna be more of this to read!
InK
reannablue chapter 22 . 10/28/2012
No pressure but...all I want for xmas is for you to finish the story. I know it has been years but it is so well written and it's begging (okay maybe that's me) for more.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Loved the first chapter, and wish that I'd found it earlier but happy to have it now. I would have loved it if Sam was more messed up than it seems he is, I'm a Sam Girl but as I said loving the story so far. Have you ever written a blind Sam story, or deaf Sam story? Thanks so much, Nicole.
CeCe Away chapter 22 . 10/12/2010
I really enjoyed this.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 22 . 9/1/2010
great story.
IheartSam7 chapter 22 . 11/21/2009
Why did you stop writing? you are obviously really talented. I wish that you would do more.
asdfjkl chapter 22 . 9/17/2009
argh. you just left it here! meanie. i really wish you'd finished it!
SamDeanLove chapter 22 . 5/7/2009
AH! More..More..plrease hurry up!